GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
National Orthopaedic Hospital (NOH), Enugu School of Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form, Courses, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination / Oral Interview Date, Time and Venue for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following post-basic nursing programmes at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu for 2021/2022 academic session.
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Burns and Plastic Nursing
- Be a nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Counicl of Nigeria with current practicing license
- Have minimum of one year post qualification experience
- Possess West African School Certificate /GCE/NECO with at least credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics obtained in not more than two sittings.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent curriculum vitae addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
The complete documents should be contained in a sealed envelope indicating in the right upper corner your discipline and should be submitted by hand or by post to the office of the Medical Director not later than Tuesday 24th August, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview.
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any social media platform.