The NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship available to all Undergraduate and postgraduate students of Nigeria currently studying or wishing to study in any state or federal university.
This scholarship programme is one of the Funds’ interventions in the region. The Fund is anxious to address these gaps by providing funding and access to formal and informal education opportunities. Especially for orphans, the girl child and other less privileged children.
To ensure fairness among and across all communities, achieve gender equity and achieve human capital development favourable for socioeconomic growth in an STI (Science, Technology and Innovation) knowledge-driven development in the NE Region.
The aim of the NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship is to provide funding and access to formal and informal education especially for orphans, girls, and other underprivileged children.
About The Host
The vision of the NEDC is to foster the Northeast district of Nigeria into a safe, financially energetic, ICT driven 21st Century locale. In accordance with that vision, the NEDC, in organization with chose foundations has laid out ICT Resource Training Centers across the North with the vision of training the occupants of the North East states on exceptionally request ICT abilities.
We offer a scope of training bundles in a scope of branches of knowledge to offer mixed learning potential chances to best address the issues of our ideal interest group.
The NEDC’s vision influences a vigorous neighborhood content-driven ICT industry that conveys Social and Economic Services to individuals of the Northeast through her prepared members.
We anticipate that this will, thusly, make more positions across the district and advance the development of human limit.
The training will zero in on upgrading proficiency and expertise procurement modules for young people drawn from various areas of the local area and catchment regions around the focuses. Every member would be prepared on Entrepreneurship, Computer Appreciation and Basic Accounting Module, after which members are assembled into two (in light of decision and individual capacities). While one of the two gatherings will prepare on Graphics Design Classes, the other will prepare on Smartphone Repairs.
The NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship For Nigerian Students Details
Gender: Male and female
School To Study: Federal and State Nigeria Universities
Country To Study: Nigeria
Degree: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master’s and PhD
Deadline: Not Specified
Benefits Of The NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship
The Following are the rewards you’d be entitled to when you’ve been selected for the scholarship award.
- Bachelor’s degree scholarship – full sponsorship of candidates from each of the six States in the North East. The candidates should be trained in relevant programmes in Universities located in Nigeria. Ratios of 70:30 for science to arts and 60:40 for male to female may be considered in selecting beneficiaries.
- Master’s degree scholarship – training of candidates in each state of the North East Region for a two-year period. The beneficiaries can be trained in demand-driven programmes in Nigeria or overseas.
- Doctorate degree scholarship – sponsorship of candidates from each State of the North East States over a three-year period. The beneficiaries can be trained in topical areas in reputable Universities in Nigeria and overseas.
Eligibility And Requirements For The NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship
For Interested Applicants to be considered for the considered for the scholarship, then you must:
- Be an indigent student from the Northeast region of Nigeria. (Adamawa, Bauchi, Yobe, Taraba, Gombe etc…)
- Have minimum qualifications required to study in Universities.
How To Apply For The NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship
Interested and qualified? Go to North East Development Commission (NEDC) official website to begin the application process.
Apply To These Scholarships:
- The Liveris Academy International Scholarship
- Miles Morland Foundation Writing Scholarships
- Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship