GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
National Open University (NOUN) Online Transcript Request, Fee Payment and Application Guidelines and Procedures for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students of the Institution – Step By Step Instructions and Process.
Authorities of the National Open University (NOUN) has released the guidelines and procedures involved in request or application for Transcript for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of the Institution.
NOUN Transcript Application Fees | Undergraduate & Postgraduate
NOUN notice on the Review of Processing Fee for Transcript and Verification of Documents: The Management has approved the review of the Processing Fee for both Local and International documents verification to N15,000. While the fee for processing Transcripts within Nigeria and internationally is N15,000 and N30,000 respectively.
This review is with immediate effect.
NOUN Transcript Application Guidelines| Undergraduate & Postgraduate
A. UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- Payment is only to be made via the Remita platform at www.remita.net as follows:
- Click on PAY FGN AND STATE TSA
- Who could you want to pay to (type “national open university of Nigeria”);
- Name of service/purpose (select “miscellaneous income” or “others”);
- Purpose of payment (type “undergraduate transcript”); enter other relevant details, and pay online or in the bank.
- Please fill in your details (phone number and e-mail address in the appropriate boxes).
- Amount to be paid should be indicated. (Transcript within Nigeria is N5, 000 only, and outside Nigeria is N10, 000 only).
- Payment of cash or any additional amount outside the aforementioned approved fee to any official of the university is prohibited.
- Remita will send a mail to your e-mail account, print out and take to any bank for payment.
- Attach the Remita payment slip and the bank payment teller to the transcript application
- The transcript should be addressed to the registrar, National Open University of Nigeria, plot 91, Nnamdi Azikwe expressway, cadastral zone, jabi, Abuja. Or all documents scanned and send to email@example.com.
- The application should include all necessary details of the applicant (full name of applicant, matriculation number, programme, faculty, year of graduation, full address of destination, and designation of recipient (e.g. the secretary, the dean).
- Attach a photocopy of your National Open University of Nigeria Certificate.
- Contacts: 08079618970, 08167424141
B. POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS:
The steps for applying for postgraduate transcripts are outlined below:
- Please note that transcripts are not sent to individuals but academic institutions.
- If a transcript applicant wants his/her transcript to be sent to a non-academic or corporate organisation like a bank, an NGO, an MDA, etc, he/she would have to request the organisation to write on his/her behalf to the “The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies…” in its letter-headed paper and duly signed by the appropriate Officer.
- Approved transcript processing fee for local destinations is N10,000, while international destinations is N25,000.
- Payment is only to be made via the Remita platform at www.remita.net as follows: WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY TO (type “National Open University of Nigeria”); NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE (select “Miscellaneous Income” or “Others”); Purpose of Payment (type “Postgraduate Transcript”); enter other relevant details, and pay online or in the bank.
- Payment of cash or any additional amount outside the aforementioned approved fee to any official of the University is prohibited.
- A transcript applicant is to fill the fields provided in the transcript application page and upload the following: a copy of the certificate/notification of result, Remita receipt, application letter from a corporate body (if applicable) and transcript label (if applicable).
- After submission, an acknowledgement message would be sent to the applicant via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Transcript Desk of the School of Postgraduate Studies could also be reached through the above email and our dedicated telephone line: 0811-503-2088 (calls only between 9am – 4pm, on working days).
- Processing time is 5 – 15 working days: by this time we shall endeavour to process the applications for posting. The arrival of prepared transcripts at chosen destinations will depend on the location.
If you have paid and obtained the Remita receipt, click Start Application to commence transcript application