Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) Post UTME National Diploma (ND) Full-Time Admission Screening Form, Courses, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination Dates, Time and Venue, Closing Date / Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Admission vacancies exist for suitably qualified candidates for the award of National Diploma(ND) certificates into the under-listed courses on Full-Time basis at Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH), Igbesa for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & GENERAL STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- CHEMISTRY OPTION
(i) A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE O’ Level obtained in subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more than two sittings.
(ii) The candidate must have written the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored the minimum Cut-Off Mark of 120 in the examination.
Method of Application
Application Process is made much more simple and easy.
- Kindly log on to https://ogitech.edu.ng/
- Click on the link APPLY FOR ADMISSION to proceed to Admission Application Page and commence fresh admission application process.
- Once you have obtained your Application Registration Number, click on the link REGISTRATION NUMBER LOGIN to continue with your Admission Application Process.
- Be sure to provide your correct information while filling your application form.
- You Don’t have to be in rush while filling the online-application form because the form has the capability to logout and when next you login it continues from where you last stop pending when your application is completed.
- You are to print your application slip at the end of the admission application process, the printed slip is necessary and will be demanded in the Entrance Examination.
Deadline: Yet to be Specified.
For enquiries, please call: 08168367794, 09055846637, 09055662433, 08180646980.