Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session Have Been Released [See How To Apply Here]
This is to inform the public especially candidates interested in Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) Igbesa National Diploma Full-Time and Part-time Admission Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
NB: Ogun State Institute of Technology Igbesa was formerly called GATEWAY Polytechnic, Igbesa. It’s a state Polytechnic in Nigeria.
Candidates Eligible to Obtain Ogun State Institute of Technology ND Form.
We will show you the admission requirements for both ND Full-time and part-time.
Post UTME (ND Full-Time).
- Candidates who sat for 2019 JAMB UTME and had chosen the Institute as their Choice of Institution.
- Candidates who did not choose the Institute are also eligible to apply.
- All candidates are required to score at least 120 which is the required JAMB cut-off mark for Public Polytechnics.
- A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB a GCE O’level obtained in subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more that two stings.
- All candidates must obtain a minimum of Five (5) Credit passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE in subjects relevant to their course of study.
Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) Courses.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & GENERAL STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- CHEMISTRY OPTION
How to Apply for OGITECH ND Admission.
- Go to Ogun State Institute of Technology Website via ogitech.edu.ng
- Click on the ADMISSIONS MENU and Click Application Form
- Fill the form, go to your email and confirm the email.
- Login to the portal and complete your registration.
Application deadline: Not Stated. However we advice you apply as soon as you can.
For enquiries on the OGITECH Post UTME and ND Part-Time Form please call: 08168367794, 09055846637, 09055662433, 08180646980.