The management of Ogun state school of nursing and midwifery has released the exam date and venue for the 2020/2021 admission screening exam. Applicants are hereby informed that the entrance exam has been scheduled to hold as follows;
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE AND VENUE
- Examination Date: Friday 23rd October, 2020.
- Venue: School of Nursing Idi-Aba, Abeokuta (within the FMC Idi-Aba premises)
- Time: 7.00 a.m
Instructions for the CBT
- Examination holds at Nursing School Idi-Aba Abeokuta
- Kindly come with your Printed-out slip, writing materials and face mask
i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
ii. Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
iii. A LOST OR MISPLACED PIN WILL NOT BE REPLACED
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you wear facemask for your safety and that of others
All enquiries sholud be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104),ONLY.
- Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Past questions are available for pickup at the Ministry of Health, Schools of Nursing, Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and Ilaro.