SON, Idi-Aba, SON, Ijebu-Ode & SON, Ilaro Admission Form 2021/2022: Ogun State Government Ministry of Health State-Owned Schools of Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Screening Exercise Dates and Venues, Closing Date for 2021/2022 Academic Session [UPDATED].
The General Public are hereby informed that the sales of admission forms into the School of Nursing and Midwifery Ogun State for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
Interested and qualified candidates are to carefully read the registration and admission guidelines outlined below before applying.
2021/2022 Admissions are currently ongoing into the following schools namely:
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta (SON, Idi-Aba)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode (SON, Ijebu-Ode)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro (SON, Ilaro)
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
- Examination Date: Friday 16th July, 2021
- Venue: School of Nursing Idi-Aba, Abeokuta (within the FMC Idi-Aba premises)
- Time: 7.00 a.m & 3.00 p.m
Instructions for the CBT
- Examination holds at Nursing School Idi-Aba Abeokuta
- Kindly come with your Printed-out slip, writing materials and face mask
i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
- Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Past questions are available for pickup at the Ministry of Health, Schools of Nursing, Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and Ilaro.