How to Pay Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Acceptance Fee for 2020/2021 Session. The deadline to pay the acceptance fee is 31st January 2021.
Let us start by congratulating you for making it to Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), many students applied but you were among the selected ones to see their name on the OOU admission list.
Please note that the acceptance fee for the 2020/2021 academic session is Sixty Thousand Naira (N60,000.00) only. On this page, We will show you how to pay OOU Acceptance Fee.
Meanwhile Please remember that Admitted candidates should MUST ACCEPT their admission on JAMB CAPS Portal.
How to Pay OOU Acceptance Fee
Their are two method of paying acceptance fee. You can can make payment either though the OOU POST (in campus) or through online. Just choose the method convenient to you.
Payment through the University Point of Sales (POS) must be done on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
To pay, just print-out the acceptance fee payment profile and visit the school campus and locate the ICT/admission office to make payment. Make sure you do not fall victim of fraudsters!!!
DEADLINE to pay Acceptance fee is now 31st January 2021.
Through Online (Internet)
- Go to OOU Acceptance Fee Online Payment Portal by CLICKING HERE..
- Enter your jamb registration number and use your Surname as your password.
- Click on Login.
- Scroll down and click on MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE.
- On the newly loaded page, click on MAKE PAYMENT.
- Enter your ATM card details and proceed to make payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
After Paying OOU Acceptance Fee
After Paying acceptance Fee, then Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification.
Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
- Verification/Personal Data Form
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- UTME Result
- OOU Post UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result
- Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
- Birth Certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
- JAMB Admission Letter.
Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.