Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME Screening Exam Date for 2020/2021 Session. The exam will be online. See details below.
The management of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has fixed Monday 11th to 18th January 2021 as the dates for the main post utme screening examination for the 2020/2021 session.
All candidates are required to login to their portal to know how their exact exam date, time, and venue.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- You are not expected to be within any of the University’s facilities for the PUTME Screening Exercise
- We do not recommend the usage of Cyber Cafe or a public place for the attempt of the screening exercise
- As much as possible stay ALONE in a room that has enough natural light
- Attempt exam can only be attempted during your allocated time, as failure to meet up with these time schedule implies an expression of lack of interest in the exercise
Strictly keep to your time schedule, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LOGIN BEFORE YOUR DESIGNATED DATE AND TIME ELSE YOU WOULD BE BANNED FROM TAKING PART IN THE EXERCISE.
How to Print OOU Post UTME Screening Pass
- Kindly log on to OOU post UTME applications portal via https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php
- Select the ‘PUTME Screening Pass’ tab,
- Enter your ‘Jamb Registration Number’ in the required column,
- Click on the ‘Print PUTME Screening Pass’ button to access your OOU post UTME screening schedule.
Candidates are advised to note the basic requirements for the screening as stated below and to adhere strictly to rules and regulations guiding the Screening.
How Many Questions is the OOU Post UTME Exams
50 questions. You will be given a total of 50 questions from English language, Current Affairs and three other subjects usually similar to your JAMB subject combination. This information is based on previous years post UTME format we hope 2020/2021 follow same suit.
If you have any issue kindly contact these numbers 07056322948 and 08031162733 (WhatApp/Telegram messages only).