This is to inform all candidates that participated in the Osun State Polytechnic (OSUNPOLY) Iree Post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the university has released the first batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
OSUNPOLY admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various national diploma programmes of the polytechnic.
Steps to Check OSPOLY Admission List 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time
Prospective candidates can confirm their admission status from the notice board at the Admission Office of the Institution or follow the procedure below to check online:
- Kindly log on to http://applications.ospolyiree.com/student/AdmitStatusLogin.aspx.
- Enter your application number and password in the required columns.
- Click on Submit to access view OSPOLY Iree admission status.
All Prospective OSUN POLY candidates can access their admission status online only via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OSPOLY admission status.
- Purchase your Admission status checking card from Ospoly Microfinance Bank, iree
- Print your Notice of Admission from Ospoly website Print your Acceptance Letter from Ospoly website
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should immediately visit any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: All Admitted students are to pay their Acceptance Fee. SEE: OSPOLY Iree ND Full-Time Acceptance Fee Payment. Any Candidate who fails to pay the acceptance fee on or before 15 days from the date of notification of his/her admission may forfeit the offer of the provisional admission.