Osun State Poly Iree Admission List for ND Full-Time for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. This is the first and second batch. See how to check and other details below.
This is to inform all candidates who purchased the Osun State Polytechnic Iree Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 session and have seen their OSPOLY screening result that the Admission List for ND Full-Time Applicants is out.
Update: The school management has released the second batch. All candidates should follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
NB: Iree Poly Acceptance Fee is Twenty Five Thousand Naira N25,000.
How to Check Osun State Poly Iree Admission List
Prospective candidates can confirm their admission status from the notice board at the Admission Office of the Institution or follow the procedure below to check online:
- Kindly log on to http://applications.ospolyiree.com/student/AdmitStatusLogin.aspx.
- Enter your application number and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Submit to access view OSPOLY Iree admission status.
- Purchase your Admission status checking card from Ospoly Microfinance Bank, iree
- Print your Notice of Admission from Ospoly website Print your Acceptance Letter from Ospoly website
Candidates Successfully admitted into OSPOLY Iree ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should immediately visit any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also confirm your OSPOLY Iree admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OSPOLY Iree admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Ospoly Iree admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.