Osun State Schools Of Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2022 – Are you aspiring to undergo a nursing studies in the Osun State Schools Of Nursing and Midwifery for the 2022/23 academic session, OR it could be that a relative or friend of yours is aspiring for this and therefore seeking to know when the Osun State Schools Of Nursing and Midwifery admission form for the 2022/2023 session is out.
We are pleased to inform you that the admission form is out and currently on sale, So all you have to do is to follow the guide given in this article to successfully apply for the 2022 admission of Osun State Schools Of Nursing and Midwifery.
Information reaching us states that applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Nursing Programs of the Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health, Osogbo, State of Osun:
- Basic General Nursing
- Basic Midwifery
- Post-Basic General Nursing
- Post-Basic Midwifery
QUICK REMINDER: Applicants, intending applicants and the general public are hereby informed that sales of admission forms for basic nursing and basic midwifery will end at midnight on Friday, July 8, 2022.
Applicants should confirm the status of their applications by clicking on the APPLICATION STATUS. For questions, you can reach the school at 08057070275 (WhatApps) by the 8th of July, 2022 at the latest.
How Much is the Admission Form?
- Basic General Nursing › N7,500 › 3yrs (36months)
- Basic Midwifery › N7,500 › 3yrs (36months)
- Post Basic General Nursing › N15,000 › 1½yrs (18months)
- Post Basic Midwifery › N15,000 › 1½yrs (18months)
How to Obtain Osun State Schools of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form
Interested candidates are to obtain the form by applying through the link below online using the application link below.
The following are to be uploaded appropriately:
- One recent passport photograph with white background, scanned of size 15kb
- Copy(ies) of O’ Level certificate or printed copy(ies) of downloaded result,
- Copy of Notification Letter of registration as a qualified Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria;
- Valid e-mail address,
- Valid Phone number,
- Next of kin’s valid Address and Phone number
There will be an Oral and Written Examination for all qualified candidates.
Deadline: Friday, July 8, 2022.
Osun State Schools Of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Requirements
Applicant must possess;
- WAEC, SSCE/GCE or NECO with Five (5) Credits of not more than two sittings and not older than 5 years without additional qualification. The subject combination must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Awaiting Result is accepted.
- Phone Number and Email(Active).
For basic general nursing and Basic midwifery Addition of ;
- Minimum age for entry shall be 16 years in admission.
For post basic general nursing in addition of;
- Be a registered midwife psychiatric nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery council of Nigeria with a valid license
For Post Basic Midwifery in Addition of;
- be a registered nurse with the nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria with a valid licence
For Further enquiry: Applicants should contact the Department of Nursing Services, Ministry of Health, State Secretariat, [email protected]://health.osun.gov.ng 08057070275
Kindly share this post to reach others