Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Ihiala School of Midwifery Basic Midwifery Admission Form, Requirements, Cost, Eligibility, Application Guidelines, Entrance, Examination Date, Time, Venue and Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are invited for admission into the School of Midwifery Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Ihiala Basic Midwifery Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Commencement of programme is in March 2021.
- All round education
- Quiet and condusive environment for learning
- Competent, capable and versatile lecturers
- Registered Midwifery Certificate recognized worldwide.
- The opportunity to gain Direct Entry Programme into any University of your choice for BNSc Programme.
- Direct Entry Opportunity into 18 months General Nursing Programme
1. The school has recorded 100% in her Midwifery Council Professional Exams with credits and distinctions.
2. The school has been upgraded to a college status
3. The school enjoys full accreditation status from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
4. The school performs excellently well that she is approved to conduct two streams of admission each year for five years, to help produce more professionals in Nigeria and beyond.
5. Her candidates are spread all over the world.
6. The school is one of the two schools in the South East that has been approved to run a Refresher program for students Midwives.
7. She enjoys these favors and trust from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, because of her effort to maintain excellence in Nursing Education and Practice.
Candidates must possess WASSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE and NABTEB or their equivalence with at least credits in English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two (2) sittings
N.B: Possible combination in WASSCE, WAEC, GCE, NECO is acceptable, but NABTEB stands alone (cannot be combined with any of the two examinations)
Method of Application
Forms and payment details are obtainable in the school
Cost of form: N10,500.00
Account Name: School of Midwifery our lady of Lourdes hospital Ihiala
Account Number: 2019736091
Bank Name: First Bank
Entrance Examination / Oral Interview Date
Friday 19th February, 2021
Note: 3 years Basic Midwifery offers you registered midwife certificate
- Offers you registered midwifery certificate
- Offers you opportunity to gain direct entry into University for Basic Nursing or direct entry opportunity into 18months general nursing programme.
Thursday, 18th February 2021.
Please note that Forms and Payment Details are obtainable in the School.
For Enquiries, call any of the phone Lines 08063883677, 08037599916