Applications are currently invited for the Pershing Square Scholarships which will be awarded to exceptional students who are looking at studying for a degree program at University of Oxford – UK.
Applicants must be exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges. You can pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with MBA.
Application Deadline: January 2021
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): UK
Number of Awardees: 5
Value of Scholarship:
- As a Pershing Square scholar you will receive funding for both your Master’s degree and MBA programme course fees.
- The scholarship also provides at least £15,285 towards living expenses for both years of study.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Academic achievement demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
Application Process: Each of the partnering Master’s programmes has its own application form, deadlines and requirements.
In order to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship you must apply to the 1+1 MBA by the January deadline for both your chosen Master’s programme and the Oxford MBA.
When you submit your 1+1 MBA application form you will be asked if you would like to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship.
You must submit an essay in your application form of no more than 500 words addressing this question:
How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview with the selection panel.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information