If you are looking for information about the PHCN 2022/2023 Recruitment and application form, then you are lucky seeing this article as we have written this article to give you full details and everything you need to know about the PHCN recruitment and application for 2022/2023.
PHCN is the acronym for Power Holding Company Nigeria and this body is in charge of power supply in the country. They were formerly known as NEPA which means Nigerian Electric Power Authority.
So if you are interested in working with PHCN, you should read this article through with rapt attention so that you will get all the important information to proceed with your application.
PHCN 2022/2023 Recruitment
There are reports that the PHCN recruitment portal is open for the 2022/2023 applications and that Nigerians that are interested in working with PHCN should start submitting their applications.
Whether you have a degree or not, there are a lot of job opportunities in the Power Holding Company of Nigeria.
PHCN 2022/2023 Recruitment Application Form
PHCN has opened it recruitment portal and it is accepting applications currently. Interested candidates are to visit the official portal www.phcn.gov.ng/ as there are various job vacancies to apply for.
All application will be filled and submitted online at the recruitment portal and you should know that the application is free and so you should disregard any information or individual asking you to pay money for application.
The Eligible States For The PHCN 2022/2023 Recruitment
Candidates from any of the 36 states in Nigeria including FCT can apply for job at the PHCN as the authority has promised to be transparent in its selection.
Requirements For PHCN 2022/2023 Recruitment
For you to be eligible to apply for the PHCN jobs you will have to meet all the requirements and they are:
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- You must have your O’Level result (WEAC or NECO) and must have credit in at least five subjects including mathematics and English Language.
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND in Engineering or Sciences will be an added advantage
- You must be familiar with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- You must have 1-5 years of work experience
- You must have knowledge of metering installation
- You must have knowledge of electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- You should be computer savvy as it is an added advantage.
- You must be medically and physically fit
How To Apply For The PHCN 2022/2023 Recruitment
If you meet all the requirements for the recruitment, you can go ahead with your application. The application is to be done online and you will have to follow the steps we will be highlighting below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.phcn.gov.ng/
- Click on careers
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
Documents Required For The PHCN 2022/2023 Recruitment
- A recent passport photograph
- Certificate of state of origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of origin
- A copy of your CV
- Educational certificates
- A valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National ID card, International passport, Voters card.
When Is The PHCN 2022/2023 Recruitment Closing?
The closing date of the PHCN 2022/2023 Recruitment has not been officially announced and you can keep visiting the PHCN website frequently to get the latest information about the PHCN 2022/2023 Recruitment.