The Management of the Polytechnic of Ibadan released the guidelines students and staff are urged to adhere to during the conduction of its exam. See the guidelines below:
1. All students should wear face masks, wash their hands, use hand sanitizer, and observe social distancing, in all examination halls, in accordance with NCDC On COVID-19 pandemic rules and regulation.
2. This is reminding ALL students that it is prohibited to bring phones or electronic devices and other incriminating materials to the examination halls.
3. No student Should be allowed into the examination halls thirty (30) minutes after the commencement of the examination.
4. All those involved in the conduct of the examination should put on their identity card, be it staff or students
5. As a matter of duty, Invigilators are expected to check their students before they are allowed into the examination halls.
Olawale Y.R (Mrs)