PolyIbadan Admission Portal: The management of the PolyIbadan has enabled the students’ portal. And this is to enable prospective students to check their admission status.
Additionally, the PolyIbadan admission portal is created for newly admitted (freshers) and returning students of the University. In this article, you shall learn more about PolyIbadan. Thus, pay attention as you read through.
Also, this portal is for its Post UTME, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Direct Entry, Remedial, JUPEB, Part-Time and Full-Time Degree programs students.
What Do You Know about Polytechnic Ibadan?
The Polytechnic, Ibadan is typically called “Poly Ibadan“. And it is an institution of higher learning in Ibadan in Oyo State, Nigeria. Furthermore, it was founded in 1970. The Poly Ibadan is similar to other polytechnics in Nigeria.
Also, the institution was established to provide an alternative higher education to universities, particularly in technical skill acquisition. The institution offers a wide range of specialized short courses for the purpose of improving the vocational capabilities of technical and commercial workers.
Additionally, the Polytechnic Ibadan is also well known for its unique slogan written in Yoruba language as “Ise loogun Ise” which means ‘Work (is) the medicine for poverty’. This is a classical Yoruba adage which stresses that hard work is the way out of poverty.
Poly Ibadan prides itself on providing an opportunity for presenting the most recent advances in knowledge and in techniques to special groups. And it awards the ND, Higher National Diploma (HND), Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) certificates to its graduates.
Importance of the PolyIbadan Admission Portal
If you are searching for PolyIbadan Admission Portal Login, then the result you need is below. However, before then, let’s consider the imperativeness of this portal.
Below are the major benefits of the Poly Ibadan Portal:
- It is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
- Also, this is where all the university online and admission processes are carried out.
- Additionally, the portal is used for various purposes like admission form application. And it is used for registration, and checking of admission list.
- Furthermore, it helps to access admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results and other admission related operations
PolyIbadan Admission Portal
You can visit and access the PolyIbadan Admission Portal or Website using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- Poly Ibadan Students Portal: http://portal.polyibadan.edu.ng/
- Also, Poly Ibadan Official Website: http://www.polyibadan.edu.ng/admissions.html
- Additionally, Poly Ibadan Official Website: http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/
- Also, Poly Ibadan Official Website for Continue Education http://cecadmissions.polyibadan.edu.ng/FirstEntryPage.aspx
For further details about the PolyIbadan Admission portal, you may forward an email to the registrar. Also, students may visit their department for any challenge experienced on their profile or during any of the above procedures.
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding Poly Ibadan Students Portal, please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
How to Check Admission List on PolyIbadan Admission Portal
- Go to the Polytechnic Ibadan admission portal at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/#/auth.
- Enter your Email Address and Phone Number where required.
- Finally, click on Login to access your Poly Ibadan admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal. Candidates are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.ng on or before Friday 13th December 2019.
Faculty Registration on the PolyIbadan Admission Portal
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan application slip.
- Also, admission slip, acceptance and hostel fee receipt.
- Additionally, passport (blue background).
- O’ level Results.
- Furthermore, result scratch card (NECO: WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter(ND ONLY).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
Note: Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000)
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) admission list.
The PolyIbadan Post UTME Eligibility
The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan invites qualified candidates to the 2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise. And this is for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes.
Thus, all prospective candidates of The Polytechnic, Ibadan are to note that the institution will not conduct physical screening examination. As such, candidates are advised to upload their relevant O’ level credits as appropriate.
- Also, candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). And they must obtained scores not lower than 150.
- Furthermore, candidates must have made the institution their first choice.
- Additionally, candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply. And they are advised to do the change of institution with JAMB.
How to Apply for the PolyIbadan Post UTME Form
The price of POLYIBADAN post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only). Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
You can Apply Here
Also, students may visit their department or the portal for any challenge experienced on their profile or during any of the above procedures.
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the PolyIbadan Admission Portal please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.