How to Remove TikTok Filter in 2 Ways
How to Remove TikTok Filter – TikTok is undoubtedly the most popular video app right now, with over 1 billion active users per month and over 600 million daily active users.
The app allows users to record short videos and edit them with special effects, filters, music, and more. The app recently became very popular, especially among young people and teens. One of the reasons it’s so popular is because of the high number of filters that can be applied to the video clips you make on it. Still, some of these filters can be distracting or overdone and ruin your video’s quality, or even make your face look distorted or unrecognisable!
With this guide, we’ll show you how to remove TikTok filter in four easy steps so that you can make all of your original content come out looking the way you want it to!
What are TikTok Filters?
TikTok filters are a fun way to add visual enhancements and some creativity to your videos. The filters will be available to use once you click on the “big plus” button located in the middle bottom of your phone. However, you may not want to use them all the time.
How to Remove TikTok Filters
It’s so easy to remove TikTok filters added to a video, but only before you publish it. TikTok only allows you to remove the filters before publishing or if the video is saved to draft. The following section will explain in detail how to remove the filters if you haven’t published them already.
- #1. Remove Filters from Draft Videos
Follow this guide to remove a filter from TikTok videos saved to draft:
- Click on the TikTok app on your mobile device
- Tap on the “Me” icon from the bottom-right corner of your screen
- Now go to your drafts and choose the video you would like to edit
- Tap on the “Back” arrow from the top-left of your screen to access the editing options
- Once on the editing interface, tap on the effects button and tap on the back arrow next to remove all applied filters
- Then save the changes. You could also tap on the “None” icon if you do not wish to apply any filters
And that’s how to remove a filter from a TikTok video saved to drafts. Let’s continue to explore more options.
- #2. Remove Filters added after Recording
If you’ve recorded a video already but haven’t saved it to draft or published it, then you can remove the applied filters by following the below steps.
- While still in create mode, tap on the “Filters” tab from the right panel lists
- You will see a list of filters, tap on “Portrait” and then “Normal” to instantly remove all filters added to the video
- #3. How to Manage TikTok Filters
TikTok offers a lot of creative freedom when it comes to filters. You can use them to enhance your videos or change your appearance. But sometimes, it might be tiresome to find the exact filter you’re looking for due to the huge number of filters TikTok is providing.
To avoid scrolling through the entire list, follow the below steps to manage your filters on TikTok smartly:
- Open the TikTok app and tap the big plus (+) icon to enter create mode
- Tap on filters from the left screen side panel
- A list of filters will pop up, swipe the Tabs to the left and select “Management“
- Check the tiny “Star” next to the filters to favourite them for easy access
If you don’t need a filter anymore, uncheck the “Star” to remove them from your favourites.
Filters are a fun way to change up your look on TikTok, but sometimes you just want to go back to your regular face. Luckily, it’s easy to remove a filter on TikTok. In just a few steps, you can be filter-free. Hope this guide on “how to remove TikTok filter” will be of help to you.
- Flexflip.com – How to Remove TikTok Filter
- Businessinsider.com – What are TikTok filters?
- How To Work Online And Get Paid In Nigeria
- How to Extend Study Permit in Canada Easily
- How To Use An Abacus