Renaissance University (RNU) Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Admission Form, Eligibility, Admission Requirements and Application Guidelines for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the JUPEB programme of Renaissance University. This programme is designed to prepare candidates seeking Direct Entry admission into 200 Level undergraduate programme of Renaissance University.
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables successful candidates, after the examinations administered by JUPEB to gain Direct Entry admissions into 200 level of the Degree of Renaissance University.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sitings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidates desired course (English and Mathematics included).
Method of Application.
Our JUPEB Program is an open door to candidate without JAMB results or a JAMB result lower than RNU’s cut-off. Candidates are only expected to have their five (5) credits in WAEC, NECO or it’s equivalent in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants should visit the school’s website to complete the online Jupeb Application Form from the school’s Admissions Page
- Complete the online form by providing the details required for the Jupeb programme.
- Payments are made by raising a bank draft of Two Hundred and Thirty-Six Thounsand Naira only (N236,000) from any bank in favour of Renaissance University and submitted upon arrival to the university. This amount covers the following:
- School Fees and Accomodation – N200,000
- Acceptance Fee + Registration – N36,000
For more information or enquiry
Call: Registrar – +2348034509435, Admissions Officer – +2348116088884
Deadline: Not Specified