RSU Admission List – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Rivers State University (RSU), Nkpolu – Oroworukwo, degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) 2020/2021 Post UTME screening Exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
RSUST admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available online.
How to Check RSU Admission List
As at the time of this publication, RSU admission list is only accessible on the JAMB portal by following the instructions below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED: How to Upload O’Level Results on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to RSUST admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.