How to Apply For Romania Government Scholarship _ Are you searching to apply for a golden opportunity to study abroad and to gain extraordinary experience of new culture? The Romania Government Scholarship which is open for International Students might just be the best opportunity for you! This amazing scholarship program is set to be funded by the Romanian government, and it will offer financial aid to the foreign students who wants to study at the universities sited in Romania.
With a long-term history and a wide variety of culture, Romania is a rated as one of the best place to further your education and it proves to broaden your horizons. The scholarship program will see for the student’s tuition fees, accommodation, as well as the living expenses, making it less stressful for you and giving you the opportunity to focus on your studies and the avenue that you will achieve the set academic goals of yours. If you are willing to study in Romania and you wish to take advantage of this special opportunity, you have to read carefully to learn more about the Romania Government Scholarship available for International Students.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania is currently welcoming the application from suitably qualified persons into the Romania Government Scholarship . This opportunity is open for International Students around the globe. And the Romania Scholarship is set to be Fully funded, this scholarship is available if you are pursuing an Undergraduate degree, Masters degree, and Ph.D. in Romania. Also, the Non-European Union Member countries are qualified to apply for this Scholarship.
Romania is a country sited at the cross-roads of the Central, Eastern, and the Southeastern areas of Europe. The country has many world-leading universities which are in partnerships with the Ministry of foreign affairs United to offer the Romania Government Scholarship. The available programs are spread across the following study fields;Architecture, Visual Arts, Romanian Culture, Civilization, Journalism, Political Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education sciences, Social – Human Sciences, Technical studies oil and gas, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Medicine.
The scholars under this scholarship will not be expected to pay any registration fees either will you have to pay any other application fee which is needed for the assessment of your Romanian language skills, or for any specific scholarship aptitude test, or the admission fee to be eligible for the Doctoral studies. And The students under this program will be given the opportunity to learn the Romanian Language for up to a year and this course is for free which implies that the fee for your Romanian language preparatory course is covered by this scholarship.The time range to study for the Undergraduate Scholarship is within( 3-6 Years ), And for the Masters Program is within ( 1.5 -2 Years ) while for the Doctorate Degree is within ( 3 to 4 Years) .
Summary of Details About the Romania Government Scholarship
Scholarship Host Organization : Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania
Host Country: Romania
Study Levels Available: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
Application Deadline: 1st of March 2023
Duration of the Romanian Scholarship Program: For Undergraduate Degree: 3-6 Years and the Masters degree is : 1.5, 2 Years as for the Doctorate degree, the Time range : 3,4 Years
Available Study Fields/Majors
The Romania Government Scholarship will provide scholarship opportunities in different Fields for this scholarship program, including;
- Visual Arts
- Romanian Culture
- Administrative Sciences
- Education sciences
- Social Science
- Human Sciences
- Technical studies _ oil and gas
- Agricultural sciences
- Veterinary Medicine (Check CRNA)
Please bear in mind that these scholarships are NOT open to be offered in the areas of medicine, in dental medicine, and in pharmacy.
List of the Universities in Romania Under the Romania Government Scholarship Without IELTS
- The West University of Timisoara (it is a Public University)
- University of Bucharest
- Alexandru loan Cuza University
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest
- Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies
- National University of Music Bucharest
- Bucharest National University of Arts
- Babeş_Bolyai University
- Ovidius University
- University of Craiova
- University of Galați
- University of Petroșani
- Politehnica University of Timișoara
Financial Coverage at Romania Government Scholarship
- There will be Free of Charge study Tuition Fee
- The Accommodation will be covered
- A Monthly Stipend will be provided which is worth up to 65 EURO per Month, for the Undergraduate Students and up to 75 EURO per Month for the Master Students. While a monthly stipend worth up to 85 EURO per Month will be awarded for Ph.D. Students
Eligibility Criteria For Application into Romania Government Scholarship
- You must be a Foreign Citizen who is Coming from any of the states across the world, with exception of the European member states.
- You Should not be in hold of a Romanian citizenship.
- You should Not be more than 35 years of age if you are applying for the Bachelor & Master degree Studies and 45 Years of age Respectively for the persons applying into Doctoral Studies or to get into the postgraduate study programs.
The last date to submit your application for the Romania Government Scholarship is on the 1st day of March 2023.
How Can I Apply for Romania Government Scholarship?
The process flow to utilize and apply for this scholarship is available online, you have to check the given below official website of the scholarship.
- To apply; You must be a Foreign Citizen who is Coming from any of the states across the world, with exception of the European member states and You Should not be in hold of a Romanian citizenship. Note that You should Not be more than 35 years of age if you are applying for the Bachelor & Master degree Studies and 45 Years of age Respectively for the persons applying into Doctoral Studies or to get into the postgraduate study programs.
- You have to upload the following required documents along with your application; Copies of the obtained baccalaureate, diplomas or equivalent., Copies of your Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D.degrees if required, The copies of the transcripts are in English,French, Spanish or Romanian language only if required, Copies of birth certificate in English,, French, Spanish or Romanian language,Copy of the passport. First, three pages is expected to be included, Copy of your CNIC if applicable, A CV in English or in French is required. And The PhD students have to upload a letter of intent which is written in either English or French.
- The last date that you can submit the online application files is already set by each diplomatic mission, but bear in mind that it should be sent in no later date than 1 March 2023.
Refer to the given below application website for more details
Interested and fit? This amazing scholarship program is set to be funded by the Romanian government, and it will offer financial aid to the foreign students who wants to study at the universities sited in Romania. Do well to apply in time!
Frequently Asked Questions
For Undergraduate Degree: 3-6 Years and the Masters degree is : 1.5, 2 Years as for the Doctorate degree, the Time range : 3,4 Years
A Monthly Stipend will be provided which is worth up to 65 EURO per Month, for the Undergraduate Students and up to 75 EURO per Month for the Master Students. While a monthly stipend worth up to 85 EURO per Month will be awarded for Ph.D. Students