This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the School of Nursing Mkar and sat for the entrance examination that the entrance examination result for 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
School of Nursing Mkar Interview date is scheduled for Tuesday 17th to Thursday 19th August, 2021 and candidates have scheduled dates of appearance.
Candidates are expected to come along with originals of their credentials and pay an interview fee of 5000 naira through the online platform www.nkstonline.org.
- APTITUDE TEST INTERVIEW DATE: 17TH – 19TH AUGUST, 2021
- TIME: 8.00AM Daily
- INTERVIEW FEE: N5000.00 to be paid into TSA (www.nkstonline.org) and internet payment slip presented at the Principal’s office for confirmation before issuing of receipt by the bursary in the school
REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERVIEW
1. Cash receipt indicating payment of the interview fee
2. Original certificate(s) (WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) or computer printout
3. Original testimonial from school attended
4. Birth Certificate: (National Population Commission or Declaration of Age)
5. Certificate of state of origin
6. Baptismal Card, if a Christian/Letter of Attestation from your Minister