Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidate for admission into School of Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing, National Eye Centre, Kaduna for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS / ELIGIBILITY:
Applicant must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with a current practicing licence from Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Have at least one (1) year post qualification experience
Possess 5 Credits Pass in English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings. (WAEC and / or NECO are acceptable)
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application form is obtainable online at www.eyecenter.gov.ng after paying a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) through remita using the process below:
- Log in to www.remita.net and click on pay TSA & States, then select FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Fill the remita billing form using the following format:
- Name of MDA/What do you want to pay: write National Eye Centre Kaduna.
- Name of Service / Purpose: Select Education Revolving Fund.
- Description: Write Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Form
- Amount to pay: write 10,000
- Payers name, phone number, and email: write Applicant full name, phone number and functional email address.
- Confirm all entries are accurately imputed as guided then submit.
- Print payment invoice and proceed to any commercial bank for payment
FOR FILLING OF APPLICATION FORM:
- Scan recent passport photograph, dully stamped remita payment receipt from the bank.
- Log in to www.eyecenter.gov.ng
- On the Home tab, click on Education then select School of Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing and fill the Application Form.
- Read the instructions carefully, fill the application form online and submit.
- Print out application summary.
- Bring along the printed application form, Original and (1) photocopy each of your credentials, Remita payment receipt and two (2) self addressed envelope to the school on the entrance examination day.
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2021
Entrance Examination and Interview: 10th – 11th June, 2021
Venue: Lecture Theatre NEC, Kaduna
NOTE: Candidate will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
For enquiries, Contact the School on 08068166182, 08069637842, 08038596104 and 08091214465 or by email: email@example.com.
The School did not assign anyone on its behalf for filling and payment of application form. All payment and application should be made through the above process only.
For enquiry, only the above phone numbers and email should be contacted.
Mr. Kode Sunday
Ag. School Principal / Coordinator