The Skoll Scholarship is a competitive scholarship for incoming applicants to Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, who pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges. The Scholarship covers the full course fees for the MBA programme, as well as partial living expenses of at least an additional £14,985.
The Skoll Scholarship provides tuition for entrepreneurs who have set up or have been working in entrepreneurial ventures with a social purpose, and who wish to improve their knowledge of market-oriented practices so they can be more effective in their subsequent social change pursuits.
Application Deadline: 8th January 2021 (at the latest)
Eligible Countries: International
Type: MBA, Management Studies in Social Entrepreneurship
Value of Scholarship:
- The Skoll Scholarship covers the full costs of tuition and college fees for the MBA programme at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. The Scholarship also covers partial living expenses.
- In addition to financial support, the Scholarship provides access to the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively impacting the world through innovation and systems change, as well as exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and investors.
Number of Scholarships: No more than five scholarships will be awarded in any year.
- Applicants are required to take the GMAT test for entry to Oxford’s MBA programme.
- Applicants whose first language is not English or who have not studied at an English speaking University are required to take either the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
- Applicants must demonstrate evidence of need for financial support.
- Applicants must have spent preferably at least 3 years either:
- starting and growing a social venture;
- OR leading a major expansion of an existing social venture or programme within an organization;
- OR pursuing positive change as an impact career professional, i.e. someone who has used entrepreneurial approaches to address the same social/environmental issue, with a clear core thread that unites his/her work.
Application Process: In order to apply for the Skoll Scholarship you first need to apply and be accepted onto the Saïd Business School’s MBA program. To be formally considered for a Skoll Scholarship, you need to state your interest in the “Scholarships” section of the MBA application form. Do this by checking the box next to “Skoll”.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information