GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN), Abia State Post-UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening Form, Courses, Eligibility, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines, Screening Dates, Time and Venue for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN), a Catholic University with Spiritans’ Tradition, established by members of the Congregation of the Holy Spirit (Spiritans), Province of Nigeria South East. SUN was approved and licensed on December 6, 2017 by the Federal Government of Nigeria on the recommendation of National Universities Commission (NUC).
Applications are invited for admissions into the Spiritan University undergraduate degree programmes for 2021/2022 academic session.
The 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening/Admission Exercise is now on and takes place every weekday (Monday–Friday) between the hours of 9am-4.30pm. This Exercise will continue until the end of the Admission period.
- FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration & Marketing
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
This announcement is specially for all candidates who scored the Minimum National Cut-off Mark of 140 and above in the 2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB), and who did not choose Spiritan University Nneochi as their First Choice Institution in their JAMB Application Form for Admission into the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at no more than two sittings in the WASC, SSCE or NECO and these must include English and Mathematics and prerequisite combination of courses for the desired programme of study.
- Candidates applying to Spiritan University must have at least the National Cutoff Score in the 2021/2022 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Spiritan University Nneochi welcomes applications from candidates who are already admitted into other degree-awarding Institutions (foreign or local) and desire to transfer to here. However, to be considered, these candidates must be in good academic and moral standing. JAMB procedures must be followed.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Forms are available at the following locations:
- Spiritan University, Nneochi, Abia State
- St. Mulumba’s Catholic Parish, Upper Chime Ave New Haven, Enugu
- Holy Ghost Juniorate, Ihiala, Anambra State
- Holy Ghost Academy, Amaokpala, Orumba North LGA, Anambra
- Fr Philip Aguh Spiritan Academy, Akabor, Ikeduru LGA, Imo State
- Bishop Okoye Spiritan Secondary Sch. Mmiriwanyi, Oyigbo LGA
- Mater Misericordiae Parish, Rumuomasi, P.H. Rivers State
- Spiritan Provincialate, 3-3 Junction, Onitsha, Anambra State
- Spiritan Provincialate, Towers Int. Sch., Katampe, Abuja
- Spiritan Provincialate, Lagos-Benin Expressway, Benin, Edo State
- St Francis Cath. Church Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos
- Annunciation Cath. Church, Ogunu, Warri, Delta State
- Thorst Ltd, No 8 Bulk 33 FGH Est, Woji Rd, Woji Town. Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Phone: 08055233612.
Candidates who have the requisite qualifications, either for UTME or DIRECT ENTRY, but did not choose Spiritan University Nneochi as Institution of First Choice in the JAMB Form are advised to go to the JAMB Platform and make a change of Institution to Spiritan University Nneochi. A printout of this Change of Institution must be presented at the Screening Exercise.
SCREENING DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS
Other documents required for the Post-UTME Screening /Admission Exercise include:
- JAMB Original Result Slip showing candidate’s photograph;
- JAMB Subject combination for the course applied;
- O’Level Results (WAEC, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc.);
- Photostat copy of Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age;
- Two (2) copies of recent passport photograph of self.
Successful candidates at the Post-UTME Screening will be required to pay a Non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira only (N20,000.00).
This announcement is also available on www.spiritanuniversity.edu.ng.
You are invited to take a tour of our Campus and facilities located along Ajali-Ihube-Lomara Road, Nneato-Isuochi, Umunneochi LGA, Abia State.
For further information call any of the following numbers: +234 (0) 811 411 8277, +234 (0) 808 090 6775, +234 (0) 810 998 1462.