GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Tansian University, Umunya Part-Time Degree Admission Form, Requirements, Courses, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the part-time undergraduate degree programmes of Tansian University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- B. Sc. Accountancy
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc./Ed. Education/Accountancy
- B. Sc./Ed. Education/Political Science
- B. Sc./Ed. Education/Banking & Finance
- B. Sc./Ed. Education/Economics
- B. Sc./Ed. English and Literary Studies
Classes are held on weekends at the Campuses.
Method of Application
Application Forms are obtainable on this website (CLICK HERE TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE) and from the Admissions’ Office, Tansian University, Umunya (Umunya/Oba Campuses), on payment of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, into the Tansian University Bank Account No. 1011732874 at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc Nationwide.
FOR FORMS PURCHASED FROM THE SCHOOL: After payment, Applicants should forward the payment details (Name, Teller Number, Telephone Number and Email Address) to email@example.com and come to the School for Registration. Presentation of Original Evidence of such payment is also required.
All Application Forms should be returned to the Registrar, Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State. Screening is on-going
Application Forms are also obtainable from the following centres below:
- Konigin Des Friedens College, No 1, Queen of Peace Drive, Off No. 57A Awkunanaw Street Achara Layout, Enugu, Enugu State.
- No. 6 Pius O. Akam Avenue, Oka-Uga, Aguata L.G.A., Anambra State.
For further information send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08039310930, 08032758361, 07066994499