Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post UTME & Direct Entry (DE) Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Have Been Released And Is Now On Sale [See Application Details And Guidelines Below]
LATEST UPDATE: The option for DATA CORRECTION has been activated. Candidates who want to change their Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc can now do so. Note that the first change of data can be done for free. Subsequent change will cost you.
We are pleased to inform you that the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post utme and direct entry registration will commence from 27th July 2020.
In this page, we will show you candidates eligible to apply, how to apply and other vital information.
TASUED Post UTME / DE Eligibility?
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first or second choice and scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME.
- UTME candidates who scored at least 180 and are willing to make the institution their first or second choice through JAMB are also eligible to apply.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2020 Direct Entry JAMB form.
TASUED Post UTME FAQ.
How Much is TASUED Post UTME Form?
The cost of the form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). This cost also applies to direct entry candidates. Payment can be made with either VISA or MASTER Card.
What is TASUED Cut-off Mark for Post UTME?
UTME candidates need at least 180 to be eligible to obtain this form.
When is the Deadline to Apply for TASUED Post UTME?
The closing date for the TASUED Post utme registration is Friday, 21st August, 2020. There might not be extension. Apply before the deadline.
What are the documents Required for TASUED Post UTME Screening?
You need the following documents (1) Colour print-out of the online Application Form. (2)Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip. (3) Screening Slip and Receipt.
How to Apply for TASUED Post UTME & DE Form
- Apply online through the TASUED Admission portal VIA https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=1
- Each candidate is required to make the payment and print out your receipt after payment.
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date.
- Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University between Tuesday, 25th August, and Thursday, 3rd September, 2020.
- Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- The results of the screening exerciseshould be checked on the Admission portal after the screening exercise.
If you have any question, feel free to ask us using the comment box or call 08065426227 / email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also address to questions to the Admissions Officer at the University’s Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
The above information was signed by the University’s Ag. Registrar, Tunde Oduwole