Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED Post UTME Result for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. See how to check the result below.
See how to check the result below.
How to Check TASUED Post UTME Result.
- Go to TASUED admission portal at my.tasued.edu.ng/.
- Supply your username (i.e. JAMB registration number) and password in the appropriate columns.
- Login to the portal by clicking on ‘Sign In’.
- Click on Admission
- Finally Click on Continue Application
- You will see your result (ie. your aggregate score)
- The score is over 100%. If you scored at least 40% then you have chances of gaining admission.
Meaning of some terminology on Tasued Admission Portal
- Pending: if your Admission status is showing pending note that your Admission is under consideration, once the school is satisfied with your requirement it will change to admitted
- Admitted: This means you have been offered provisional Admission and you’re required to print the Admission letter on Portal for further process of becoming a student.
- Referred: This means your requirement which may be a score, jamb subjects combination, error in registration is delaying your Admission you’re required to visit the Admission office for further consultant.
Those that have below 50% should not be sad admission is certain for you, though there’s no feasible departmental cutoff below 50 isn’t a barrier you will be admitted with it.
Those that have 50% upward should be happy if all the necessary requirements have been met. Their Admission is almost certain.
The YABACAMPUS Team wishes you best of luck!