The ECMC Foundation Scholarships-The ECMC Foundation USA Scholarship is available to non-U.S. citizens who are accepted and enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university and demonstrate financial need, academic merit, community involvement, and leadership qualities to be eligible for this scholarship of $1,000-USD 5,000 per year while they are enrolled at a qualified institution (must maintain a 3+ GPA).
The ECMC Foundation scholarships are open to full-time undergraduate or postgraduate international students, who are looking to complete their studies in the US. You’ll be eligible if you’re:
An international student within one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Great Britain (England), Hong Kong SAR-China, India (excepting Indians with Indian citizenship residing in Jammu and Kashmir), Indonesia (excepting Indonesians with Indonesian citizenship residing in Jammu and Kashmir), Iran (excepting Iranians with Iranian citizenship residing in KSA/Qatar/UAE), Iraq (exclusively Kurds from Turkey), Japan (excluding Ryukyu Islands residents), Jordan.
The Scholarship Program of the East Central Missouri College Foundation provides financial aid to students from East Central Missouri area communities who otherwise would not be able to afford college.
The ECMC Foundation scholarships offer need-based financial aid for full-time undergraduate and graduate programs at East Central Missouri College in Union, MO. Scholarship funds are awarded on a competitive basis. For example, this year ECMC awarded $150,000 in scholarships through its annual scholarship program in amounts ranging from $5,000 to $30,000 depending on the applicant’s level of need.
Summary Of Details of ECMC Foundation Scholarships USA
The scholarships cover up to $25,000, which must be repaid at a rate of 5% each year with no earnings while in school.
The ECMC Foundation offers awards for students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in any field. The scholarship awards range from $3,000 to $7,500 and are awarded based on the student’s academic merit. More than 170 scholarships will be awarded and scholarships are renewable for a maximum of three years. The foundation also awards scholarships to students of the ethnic communities of Ghana, Jordan, and Kenya.
The ECMC Scholarship is designed to provide financial support to students who would like to pursue a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program at a postsecondary educational institution in the United States. Students must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States and maintain an active financial (debt) obligation with a U.S. bank (non-deposit) account for the duration of their academic career.
The ECMC Foundation is committed to fostering diversity in the learning environment for both students and teachers through its programs.
Scholarship Host Country: United States Of America
Host: ECMC Foundation
Program Duration: 2, 4 years
Course level Available: Bachelor and Master’s Degree Levels
To be Funded by: ECMC Foundation Scholarships, USA
The ECMC Foundations runs every year and accepts letters all through. There are no deadlines for applying.
Documents Needed to Apply for ECMC Foundation Scholarships, USA
The documents needed to apply:
- The completed application form
- A copy of your current and most recent school transcript and/or high school diploma
- If you are currently attending college, please submit a written agreement between you and your colleagues that they will defer your tuition while you do an internship with ECMC.
- The name, address, phone number, and e-mail address of the university that has agreed to defer tuition while you intern with ECMC – or which granted an exemption for international students – to apply for the scholarship through ECMC Foundation
- Authorization letter from a faculty sponsor at University: This letter should outline why the student is pursuing their internship at ECMC with your organization
- You will receive a scholarship via FedEx on the first business day of every month. You may submit payments on the 3rd, 6th, and 12th of each month.
Eligibility Criteria for the ECMC Foundation Scholarships USA
To be eligible for one of these scholarships you must be:
- A non-U.S. citizen currently residing outside the United States;
- Accepted into an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Graduated from high school at least one year before the date of application
- Residents in one of 50 states, District of Columbia, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, or Virgin Islands
- Nationals from one other nation that have attended an approved high school in The United States for at least three (3) years with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale OR attended and graduated from an institution outside The United States with required secondary level/high school education with a minimum cumulative GPA on 4.
These scholarships are open to all U.S. citizens who are high school seniors and will be attending a two- or four-year undergraduate program in the fall of 2023. Awardees will receive $5,000 to apply towards their education at an eligible institution of their choice as well as future assistance in the form of mentorship and networking opportunities with ECMC Foundation members.
How to Apply for the ECMC Foundation Scholarships, USA
Here are the steps to applying:
- Send in a completed application form with the $35 non-refundable fee here
- Attach a high school transcript and SAT or ACT score report
- Write an essay on why you are applying for this scholarship and how it would benefit your life
- Have your parents complete the Parental Consent Agreement (in English!)
- Send in proof that your parents have signed the Parental Consent Agreement
- Send in proof of full-time enrollment (e.g. copy of the class schedule).
- Steps 2-5 can be submitted by mail or email, but the application form and a check must be sent by U.S. mail
When you send the application and fee ($35), please track down an official from your school – principal or counselor – to complete a certificate verifying your high school grades (translated into English).
Fields of Study at the ECMC Foundation Scholarships USA
The fields of study at the ECMC are:
- Veterinary Science
- Human Medicine
- Biomedical Sciences
- Arts and Design
- Architecture, Interior Design, and Fashion Design
- Film Production and Media Studies
- Business Administration
- Counselling and Arts Therapy
- Education and Teaching
- Fine Art, Writing, and Drama
- Hospitality Management
- Hospitality Services (Child Care)
- Public Relations and Communication Studies
- Sports Administration and Management for Recreation, Sport, and Leisure Industries (Social Science)
- Tourism, Hospitality, and Leisure Industry Management (Social Science)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Tutoring, Independent Learning Centre, and Group Learning Support (Social Science)
- Web Design and Animation (Media & Communications Program)
- Art studio Practice: Painting and Printmaking
- Criminal Justice
- Criminology & Penology (Social Science)
- Business Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management (Social Science)
- Health Sciences (Social Science)
- Community Health (Social Science)
- Nursing, Midwifery, and Allied Health Sciences (Social Science)
- Law (Arts Program – Co-op Program)
- The fields of study at the ECMC are:
- Dental Hygiene & Therapeutics program
- Undergraduate Medical Science program
- Business Administration and Management
Benefits of the ECMC Foundation Scholarships USA
The benefits of studying and applying here are:
- No need to be a U.S. citizen
- Apply online and receive a decision within 48 hours
- Lowest tuition fees in the United States
- A supportive and welcoming community
- Located near Silicon Valley, which offers networking opportunities, internship placements, research opportunities, and more
- Accessibility of faculty members through email, phone calls, or office hours
- More than 25 undergraduate degrees to choose from
- 10-week summer program (for those who have finished their first degree)
This scholarship is open for students without US citizenship as well as those who are not currently in the US. The forms are available online and decisions come out within 48 hours.
The ECMC Foundation scholarship is a great opportunity for any student with a passion for animation and computer science to go abroad and learn in a world-renowned program.
However, the ECMC Foundation scholarships are only offered once every 2 years (strictly), so be sure that you apply by the application deadline of April 23rd, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no charge to apply.
Yes, you can apply to all the funds for which you are eligible and may be selected as a recipient of more than one scholarship
Typically, scholarship funds can be used for tuition, books, fees and other appropriate educational expenses