The King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarship
The King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarship is one of the amazing opportunity to study for free in one of the prestigious Universities in the world.
The scholarship and University has 70 diploma courses, 2,000 bachelors, 160 masters, and 90 Ph.D. The available Degrees are Bachelor’s, Masters, and PhD. Degree Programs.
The portals for application are currently opened for a international students to study in the university. There are no form of academic restrictions or registration fee needed to apply and study for free in Saudi-Arabia
The University has versatile academic fields including Sciences, Engineering, Humanities, Arts, Information Technology, Business administration, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields For Bachelors’s, Master’s Degree Scholarships & Ph.D. Degree Scholarships. The KAU Scholarship is open to Both Male and Female Students.
About The Host Country
Government funded instruction — from essential schooling through school — is available to each Saudi resident. The second biggest administrative spending in Saudi Arabia goes for education.
Saudi Arabia burns through 8.8% of its GDP on schooling, contrasted and the worldwide normal of 4.6%, which is almost twofold the worldwide normal on education. Islamic examinations are important for the schooling system close by logical and social investigations that fluctuate from instructive institution to another.
Before 1957, when King Saud University was established, numerous Saudi Arabians moved to different nations to go to universities.
Saudi instruction is noted for its strict substance. Starting around 2016, strict investigations normal a sum of nine periods every week at the elementary school level, contrasted with a typical around 23 periods seven days complete for math, science (physical science, science, science and topography), social examinations, Arabic language, English language and physical education. At the university level, almost 66% of graduates are women.
The schooling system was additionally reprimanded during the 1980s and 1990s for “ineffectively prepared instructors, low degrees of consistency, absence of thorough guidelines, powerless logical and specialized guidance”, notwithstanding liberal financial plans, that have constrained the realm to rely upon enormous quantities of ostracizes laborers to fill specialized and authoritative positions. Cultural religious philosophy has additionally generally held impact over ladies’ schooling in Saudi Arabia as well. By 2019, be that as it may, the Saudi government office in the U.S. noticed that “While the study of Islam stays at its center, the cutting edge Saudi schooling system additionally gives quality guidance in different fields of expressions and sciences.
Schooling is free at all levels. The schooling system in Saudi Arabia is fundamentally under the purview of the Ministry of Education and the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC). Different specialists like the Ministry of Defense and Aviation, the Presidency of the National Guard, and the Ministry of the Interior furnish their subsidiaries and youngsters with instruction at all levels, predictable with Ministry of Education rules. The greatest power that administers schooling in Saudi Arabia is the Supreme Committee for Educational Policy, laid out in 1963.
As per the World Bank data set, public spending on schooling is 6.8 percent of GDP, and public spending on training as a level of government consumption was 27.6 percent in 2004. Instruction spending as a level of generally speaking spending significantly increased from 1970 to 2000, and neither financial development nor the cost of oil muchly affected this pattern.
Middle of the road schooling in Saudi Arabia endures three years. According to government information, 1,144,548 students (609,300 male and 535,248 female) were in transitional training in 2007 and the quantity of educators added up to 108,065 (54,034 male and 54,031 female) in 2007.According to net enlistment the absolute rate was 95.9 percent in 2007.
Auxiliary schooling in Saudi Arabia endures three years and this is the last phase of general training. After the middle of the road instruction, students have the chance for both general and concentrated auxiliary schooling. Specialized auxiliary establishment which give specialized and professional schooling and preparing programs endures three years in the fields of industry, business and horticulture.
As per government information, 1,013,074 students (541,849 male and 471,225 female) were in auxiliary schooling in 2007 and the quantity of educators added up to 87,823 (41,108 male and 46,715 female) in 2007.
Starting around 2007, gross enlistment rates were 91.8% in auxiliary schooling. Investment in advanced education has overwhelmed the western world in some cases.
Advanced education in Saudi Arabia endures four years in the field of humanities and sociologies, and five to six years in the field of medication, designing and drug store. The foundation of the King Saud University in 1957 was the beginning stage of the cutting edge advanced education framework in Saudi Arabia. This was additionally the principal university in all the Arab conditions of the Persian Gulf.
There are 24 government universities in Saudi Arabia, laid out in a limited capacity to focus time. Among them, Taibah University, Qassim University and Taif University were laid out under the Seventh Development Plan. The universities comprises of schools and divisions that offer confirmations, and unhitched male’s, lord’s and PhD degrees in different logical and humanities specializations. A few universities and divisions likewise give distance learning. There likewise exist private schools, junior colleges subsidiary to universities, and young ladies universities, notwithstanding government organizations and institutions that give expert university-level education.
As per a World Bank report, in excess of 70% of the students in Saudi Arabia are in the fields of humanities and sociologies, a figure like that of other Arab nations, similar to Djibouti, Egypt, Morocco, Oman, United Arab Emirates, and West Bank and Gaza.
As per government information, a sum of 636,245 (268,080 male and 368,165 female) students were signed up for advanced education in 2006. Among them, 528,146 students (187,489 male and 340,657 female) were in Bachelor programs, 9,768 students (5,551 male and 4,217 female) were in Master programs, and 2,410 students (1,293 male and 1,117 female) were in Ph.D. programs. Another 93,968 students (72,199 male and 21,769 female) were in Intermediate Diploma courses and 1,953 students (1,548 male and 405 female) were in Higher Diploma course. According to the World Bank, in 2006 the gross enlistment proportion for females was 36.1 percent, the gross enlistment proportion for guys was 24.7 percent, and the absolute gross enlistment proportion was 30.2 percent.
In 2005, King Abdullah carried out an administration scholarship program to send youthful Saudi nationals to Western universities for undergrad and postgraduate examinations. The program offers assets for educational cost and everyday costs for as long as four years. An expected 5,000 Saudi students got government scholarships to study abroad for the 2007/2008 scholastic year. Students for the most part learned at universities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, France, and Germany.
The universities in the United Kingdom which give distance learning in Saudi Arabia incorporate the University of Leicester. It has positioned in the top 1% of universities on the planet by THE World University Rankings.
In the United Kingdom alone, in excess of 15,000 Saudi students, 25% of whom are ladies, go to universities.[when?] The enormous number of students additionally incorporates Saudis paying their own educational cost. The enormous convergence of Saudi students to the United Kingdom provoked the Saudi Ministry of Higher Education in 2010 to close admittance to the country for additional study.
The King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarship Description
Gender: Male and Female
School To Study: The King Abdulaziz University
Country To Study: Saudi Arabia
Course Levels: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree Program, Doctoral Degree Program.
Deadline: Open All Year Round
The King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarship Available Courses
- Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Communication and Media
- Environmental Designs
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Meteorology, Environment and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Arts – Rabigh & College of Sciences
Benefits Of The King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarship
- A Preparation Allowance When Coming For The First Time
- The Candidate Would Receive The Health Care.
- Providing Accommodation And Facilities.
- Subsidized Meals Can Be Provided For The Candidate.
- A Monthly Bursary (A Research Assistant Without Summer Time ), the Contact Applies For One Semester Only Between The Deanship Of Graduate Studies And The Student And In Case Of The Two Parties’ Desire To Contract For Another Semester.
- A Total Sum Of Sr 4,000 For Ph.D., And Sr 3.000 For Masters’ Allowance For Printing The Thesis.
- An Allowance Of Sr 2,700 For Shipping Books (When Graduated).
- Providing The Candidate With A Two-way Airfare Ticket Annually.
Requirements And Eligibility For The King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarship
- Students must not be older than 30 years old for Master, and 35 Years for PhD.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
- Students must obtain a recognized qualification in/her own country with a minimum grade (very good) in case their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than 3 years.
- English Language Test Certificate.
- The student must provide two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
Essential Documents To Be Submitted For The King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarship
- Curriculum Vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of Purpose Must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- MBBS Scholarships for International Students
- MBA Scholarships For International Students
- Standford University Fully Funded Scholarship In USA