The University of Greenwich International Scholarships Awards In UK 2020/2021 Have Been Released And Is Now Online [See Application Details And Guidelines Below]
If you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of greenwich scholarships for international students, university of greenwich postgraduate scholarships, greenwich university, The University of Greenwich International Scholarships Awards In UK 2020/2021], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “The University of Greenwich International Scholarships Awards In UK, 2020/21 ″
The University of Greenwich International Scholarships Awards In UK, 2020/2021
The University of Greenwich is offering international scholarship awards for overseas students. The scholarship gives the opportunity to study the undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
International students who will be placed on a full-time undergraduate degree program or postgraduate taught the program for the 19/20 academic year are eligible to apply.
The University of Greenwich is a public university in London, United Kingdom. It has three campuses in London and Kent, England. The university offers more than 1,200 postgraduate and degree programs.
- Applications Deadline: March 15, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study the undergraduate & postgraduate degree program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available in any subject offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to £500 – £3,000 and a tuition fee reduction
The scholarship is awarded for the first academic year of study only. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To available for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full-time undergraduate degree program or full-time postgraduate taught the program for the 19/20 academic year
- Applicants must be a fee assessed as overseas
- Candidates must be a registering on a degree program at the University of Greenwich for the first time and not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship of any kind
- For graduates of the University, they offer separate alumni scholarship
- The scholarship is awarded for the first academic year of study only
- Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study. Students on a work placement in academic year 2019/20 are not eligible to apply.
Note: you must be an international fee-paying student, and already hold an offer to study with the University of Greenwich for September 2019 or January 2020 to be eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
Applicants can apply to any panel below but are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The panel will meet on:
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit an online application at https://www.gre.ac.uk/international/international-scholarships-award
Successful applicants will be notified within 4 weeks of the panel meeting.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “The University of Greenwich International Scholarships Awards In UK, 2020/2021”.