Free online masters degree courses with certificates – Are you seeking for a way to continue your education without having to pay the high cost that typically comes with a master’s degree? Look no farther than the free, certificate-granting online master’s degree programs.
These programs aim to give students the chance to advance their education without having to attend a conventional university or college. Numerous online colleges provide these courses, which offer students the same high-quality education as their conventional equivalents. You may get the same high-quality education for a lot less money by doing free online Masters Degree courses with certifications.
Free Online Masters Degree Courses With Certificates
- Master Of Arts In Social Sciences
- Master Of Arts In Teaching
- MSc In Financial Engineering (MScFE)
- Master Of Business Administration
- MITx MicroMasters Program In Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Master Of Education (M.Ed) Program In Advanced Teaching Degree
- MBA Program In Management
- Master’s Degree In Computer Science
- Master Of Health Administration (MHA) program In Health Care Administration
- Master Of Law In International Law
1. Master Of Arts In Social Sciences
Students have the chance to develop a profound understanding of social phenomena through the Master of Arts in Social Sciences program.
For those interested in professions in social work, sociology, public policy, or other subjects involving human interaction, this degree offers a solid foundation.
Graduate study in these and other related fields is also prepared for through the Masters of Arts in Social Sciences program.
Numerous colleges across the US offer the Masters of Arts in Social Sciences degree online. Review the information from each online university’s website and catalog before selecting a degree program. Each online university has a separate website and catalog.
The 36 credits required for the Master of Arts in Social Sciences can be split among the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. Nine credits in each field are required, in addition to the one necessary course.
2. Master Of Arts In Teaching
A graduate degree program called the Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) equips teachers to work in educational settings like schools and other institutions.
The MAT degree can be earned entirely online and offers students the chance to develop the skills necessary to succeed as educators.
The MAT program includes standard coursework as well as a research project that must be finished by the students.
Students can hone their research abilities and gain knowledge of how instruction and learning take place in actual classrooms with this assignment.
Many colleges across the nation offer the MAT program; these are some of the best:
- Through its teacher preparation program, the University of Maryland provides a free online master’s degree in teaching.
The program only needs 18 credit hours to finish and has received outstanding marks from the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). Coursework in curriculum development, instruction, assessment, and professional practice is included in the program.
- Through its teacher preparation program, Teacher College at Northeastern University also provides a free online master’s degree in teaching. The New England Association of Schools and Colleges has fully accredited the curriculum (NEASC).
3. MSc In Financial Engineering (MScFE)
Students who complete the MSc in Financial Engineering will have the in-depth knowledge and abilities needed to develop and apply financial engineering solutions.
Risk management, investment analysis, financial modeling and simulation, credit evaluation, banking, and financial systems are just a few of the many topics covered in the program. Graduates will be prepared to fill a range of financial positions in businesses or governmental agencies.
You can enroll in a variety of free online master’s programs with certifications in financial engineering.
The MSc in Financial Engineering from the University of London, the Master of Science in Financial Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and the Master of Science in Financial Engineering from the University of British Columbia (UBC) are a few of the best.
4. Master Of Business Administration
Numerous approved universities offer Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees.
The most effective online MBA programs feature challenging education with practical applications. Certificates and/or degrees are also offered by many online MBA programs.
Online MBA programs that are well-liked include:
- A free online MBA program from Harvard Business School is available in full-time and part-time formats. The three-year full-time program delivers a certificate of completion upon completion. There are other part-time programs that grant a 2-year certificate of completion.
- The free online MBA program from Yale School of Management provides full-time and part-time alternatives. The 4-year full-time program delivers a certificate of completion upon completion. There are other part-time programs that grant a 2-year certificate of completion.
- The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University offers a part-time and full-time online MBA program.
5. MITx MicroMasters Program In Supply Chain Management (SCM)
A smart method to develop the abilities you need to manage a complicated supply chain is to enroll in the MITx MicroMasters Program in Supply Chain Management (SCM).
The program can be finished in 12 weeks and is available online. The course is intended for executives, managers, and SCM specialists.
You may expand your understanding of SCM concepts while receiving practical experience in a real firm thanks to its innovative combination of online study and real-world practice.
You will acquire the abilities and information required to manage a supply chain effectively through this program. Also, you will study logistics planning and execution, inventory control, purchasing and distribution methods, as well as international sourcing techniques.
6. Master Of Education (M.Ed) Program In Advanced Teaching Degree
The Master of Education (M.Ed) is a graduate degree that equips teachers for leadership, management, and research roles in districts, schools, and organizations.
Instructional technology, early childhood education, special education, and bilingual/multicultural education are just a few of the program’s many concentrations.
The M.Ed. program is a great choice for those who want to continue working and being involved in their community while attending school because it can be finished in a variety of formats, including online.
Anyone interested in learning more about teaching and education has access to online M.Ed. programs at both public and private universities.
The caliber of the coursework that the university offers is one of the most crucial things to take into account when selecting an online M.Ed. program.
To ensure you are receiving the greatest education possible, do your homework on each institution before enrolling.
7. MBA Program In Management
Interested in advancing your management career? Take a look at online MBA programs. You may learn the abilities and knowledge required to run prosperous enterprises right there.
You may get started without spending a dime thanks to the abundance of free courses offered by online MBA programs.
The Executive MBA at Columbia Business School, the Executive MBA at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, and the EMBA program at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School are a few of the top online MBA programs.
You can choose the curriculum that’s best for you from among the many concentrations and degree levels offered by these institutions. Check out the admissions requirements of the online MBA program you’ve chosen.
You must also have minimal GRE scores (primarily in mathematical areas) and GMAT/GRE scores, as well as a bachelor’s degree in business or management from an authorized university (for international students).
8. Master’s Degree In Computer Science
Computer science master’s degrees online are a fantastic choice! There are numerous online master’s degrees that also include certificates, many of which are free.
Learn the newest computer programming techniques and boost your career with an online masters in computer science.
There are numerous online master’s degrees with certificate programs that are very affordable and give you the knowledge and abilities you need to succeed in the information technology industry.
The following colleges provide this program:
- An excellent online master’s program in computer science from Stanford University offers deep learning classes with a focus on artificial intelligence.
- A data science and machine learning-focused online Master’s in Computer Science is also available from Yale University.
- A master’s degree in digital marketing, artificial intelligence, and computer science is available online from the University of Pennsylvania.
These classes, internships, and research opportunities are all excellently provided by these programs.
9. Master Of Health Administration (MHA) program In Health Care Administration
An extensive, certified education in health care administration is offered via the Master of Health Administration (MHA) program.
This program has many benefits for students and may be completed totally online.
The program offers a variety of courses that are meant to equip you with the abilities and information required to excel in this industry. Additionally, you will be given a certificate of completion as proof that you have understood the subject.
The affordability and convenience of online MHA programs make them a great choice for anyone who wants to earn a degree but doesn’t have the time to attend classes on campus.
10. Master Of Law In International Law
Students who pursue a Master of Law in International Law will receive the foundation in international law they need to function successfully as lawyers and judges.
The program covers a range of legal subjects, such as the law of war, trade law, and refugee law.
Additionally, the course offers a lecture series where students can learn about contemporary issues in international law.
Here are a few universities that provide online certificate programs in international law for master’s degree candidates:
- An online master of law in international relations with a focus on human rights and humanitarian law is offered by the Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University. A challenging academic foundation is provided by the curriculum, along with chances for real-world experience through specialized coursework and fieldwork opportunities.
- The School of Law at the University of Edinburgh provides an online master’s program in international legal studies that include both conventional and unconventional areas of international legal theory and practice.
In general, free online master’s degree programs with certificates offer excellent opportunities for students seeking to advance their education and acquire important knowledge and skills. These courses are frequently self-paced and can be finished in as little as a few months or as long as a year.
You can choose a course that suits your requirements and interests from among the many options offered. A good level of education can be obtained for nothing thanks to the comfort and affordability of online courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any free online master's degree courses with certificates?
Yes, there are many universities and colleges offering free online master’s degree courses with certificates. Some of the most popular courses include courses in business, computer science, education, engineering, healthcare, and more.
What types of requirements do I need to take free online master's degree courses?
It depends on the institution and course you choose, but generally, you will need to meet course prerequisites and have a bachelor’s degree in the subject of the course. You may also need to submit a resume and other documents, such as transcripts.
How can I find free online master's degree courses with certificates?
You can search online for free online master’s degree courses with certificates. Many universities and colleges offer these courses and provide detailed information on their websites. Additionally, there are many websites that provide information and resources for finding free online master’s degree courses with certificates.
- Topuniversities.com – 9 Top Universities Offering Free Online Courses
- Stonlinemasters.com – 21 Free Graduate Courses Online
- Top 10 Best Online Gymnastics Classes In The USA
- How To Get An Online Doctor Of Ministry Certificate For Free
- Top 10 Best Free Online Associate’s Degree Programs
- How To Make Money Online For Students In India