200 Touching Birthday Quotes For Mom – It’s no surprise that moms are the best because a mother’s love never fades, no matter how old or young you are. Whether you want to remind your mom that she’s amazing, or you want to share something touching with your mom on her birthday, here are some touching birthday quotes every year to honour your mom and remind yourself of all the beautiful things she did throughout your life.
Each one of these quotes will surely make your mom feel warm and fuzzy inside and remind her that she’s an important part of your life. You might write them on a card or say them out loud, these quotes are sure to help you celebrate mom on her special day!
200 Touching Birthday Quotes For Mom
1. What word other than ‘Mother’ brings greater peace and comfort? Happy Birthday to my Extraordinary Mother.
2. No truer words can be said than these: You are the greatest mother ever. Happy Birthday.
3. Wishing our underappreciated mother a happy and better rested birthday!
4. No daughter could be prouder than the mother who is mine. Happy Birthday to my precious mother.
5. Today, I not only celebrate my mother, but I also celebrate a hero, a legend and the greatest reason why I am the man I am today. I love you mom, have an awesome birthday.
6. I thank God for every moment I get to see your face, every time I get to hear your voice and every time we laugh together. Happy Birthday, mom.
7. You light up my days, your wise words comfort me when I am mad. I hope that I become as strong and as sweet as you. Happy Birthday.
8. Best wishes on your birthday, my loving mother! Your kindness, generosity, and humility have always been an inspiration to me!
9. I am so lucky to have you as my mother. Thank you for all the beautiful things you have done in my life. Wishing you a very happy birthday, with many more wonderful ones to come.
10. Happy birthday to my very special mother! May your day be full of fun, laughter, and cake!
11. I’m not only celebrating your birth today, but I’m also celebrating the fact I get to be the child of such a wonderful mother. Happy Birthday, Mom!
12. Happy birthday Mom. I love you, so very much.
13. I want to express my gratitude for all the love and care that you have given me. Happy birthday to the best mom!
14. Happy birthday Mom! Our family just wouldn’t be the same without you. And as far as moms go, you are the best there is!
15. Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and the act of love you’ve given me. You are the best Mom a kid could have ever wished for. Happy Birthday!
16. Mom, I know you have loved me since I was born, but I have loved you my whole life. Happy Birthday!
17. Thank you, Mom, for always making me feel so special and loved. You’re the best mom ever! Happy Birthday!
18. May the teeth in your mouth be there as you eat cake today mom. I love you so much. Happy Birthday.
19. We all know that you were blessed with the best kids in the world, so let’s celebrate another year of your accomplishment!
20. Happy Birthday to the greatest mom in the world!
21. No one could’ve raised me better than you raised me, mom. Happy Birthday to you!
22. You are not only my mother but my role model and I love you so much. Happy Birthday.
23. Happy Birthday, mother; you are my ray of sunshine.
24. You are a blessing to me and I feel blessed to be able to see you grow old. Happy Birthday.
25. Happy Birthday. You are an outstanding mother and your love is my inspiration.
26. Mom, I know you have loved me since I was born, but I have loved you my whole life. Happy Birthday!
27. Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and the act of love you’ve given me. You are the best Mom a kid could have ever wished for. Happy Birthday!
28. Sending you lots of love on your birthday. You’re such a wonderful mom and I’m so thankful to have you in my life. Happy birthday!
29. Happy birthday Mom! I hope you have an amazing day, and an even more amazing year ahead!
30. Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you for being such an important part of our lives. We are truly blessed!
31. Happy birthday to my amazing mother, mentor, and best friend!
32. Happy birthday to the incredible woman who gave me life, then taught me how to live it.
33. Wishing you a very happy birthday Mom! You are the sweetest, kindest woman that I know! Enjoy this day, knowing that you are loved by me and your entire family!
34. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you for always making my heart smile!
35. Today, on your special birthday, mom, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being there to support me when I needed someone to lean on. Wishing you a happy birthday filled with all the love and happiness you deserve!
36. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for you mom; you are everything to me and I hope to give you an unforgettable birthday!
37. May this birthday be better than any other, eat, drink, live and enjoy each moment mom.
38. I hope you enjoy this wonderful day and make it unforgettable. Happy Birthday to you mom.
39. You are the most amazing woman in the world, what more could I ever ask for? I love you mom.
40. Mother, I promise you that every day I will strive to be a better man and make you feel very proud of me.
41. Every day I count my blessings that get to have a wonderful and special mother like you. Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you.
42. Happy Birthday Mom! You’re incredible in every single way!’
43. Happy birthday to the only person in the world who knows me inside and out, my mom. I love you more than words!
44. Nothing, not even distance can make me forget your special day mom. I hope I’ll be there when you cut your birthday cake. I miss you.
45. I miss you so much and I hope I’ll get the chance to see you soon mom. Enjoy your birthday and all the joy it will bring!
46. My mom is the best woman in the world and now that she’s far, I know she’ll be touching hearts on her birthday. Have an amazing time!
47. Even though you’re far, I still sing for you mom, you are a great woman and I will always sing of your praises. Hearty birthday!
48. All my favourite memories have you in them. You have brought so much love, laughter, and happiness into my life and I will be forever grateful! Happy birthday my very special, one-of-a-kind mama.
49. Thank you, Mama, for giving me the best childhood that any child can ask for. Wishing you a Happy birthday.
50. Sending very special birthday wishes to a very special Mama.
51. Loving you is the least I can do like a little compensation for your infinite affection towards me. You will remain my favourite mummy. Happy Birthday.
52. I am very lucky to have a special mother like you. Today you meet another year of life. I want this to be a day full of joy and happiness for you. Have a great birthday.
53. Happy Birthday to you precious mom, every time I see you, I see someone who is deeply rooted in my heart, someone I can do anything for. God bless you with a long life mom.
54. Mom, you are the most important person in my life; you have seen me at my best and at my worst. No one knows me more than you do. Happy Birthday, I love you.
55. Dear mother, wholeheartedly I wish you a nice birthday, thank you for your unfailing love and your dedication. I’ll never stop loving you.
56. My friends are jealous because they cannot share what we share. They may be close but you are the closest. Have a wonderful birthday.
57. For all the times you made my birthday special, the cakes and friends. The parties and each and every time you sang the birthday song to me. Now I get to do it for you, I love you mom. Happy Birthday.
58. Happy birthday to my Mom! Thank you for always making me feel so loved. It is a true blessing to have a mom like you! Wishing you a day filled with warmth, love, and laughter!
59. Happy birthday to my mom! I am so grateful that I have been blessed with a strong, kind, and thoughtful mother like you. I hope your day is as special as you are to me!
60. To my caring mom, happy birthday! Thank you for always being there for me.
61. My friends are jealous because they cannot share what we share. They may be close but you are the closest. Have a wonderful birthday.
62. I can look but I know I will never find someone like you mom; you are stronger than all my girlfriends, closer than anyone in my life. Happy Birthday, mom.
63. I am happy because I have a mom who cares, loves and is by my side each and every step of my growing up. I don’t know what I would do without you. I love you. Happy Birthday mom.
64. Happy Birthday mom, I love and appreciate all you have done for me. I may not be the best child in the world, but with your guidance and support, I am the best.
65. You are beautiful, poised and safe, I seek your approval for everything, not because I don’t believe in myself, but because your eyes see better than mine. I love you mom.
66. Happy Birthday, you have been there for me since the day I first laid my eyes on you. You have been my closest friend and I appreciate you more each day. Enjoy this day mom, you deserve it.
67. Extreme dancing and great blown fun are on a schedule for your birthday party, so mom, prepare yourself for some live action from me.
68. Happy birthday to the greatest mom ever. Love you forever and always.
69. To my mom, on your special day, I want to wish you an amazing year ahead, filled with love, laughter, and happiness. Happy Birthday!
70. You are not the only mother celebrating a birthday today; however, you are my champion, my female personality of the day.
71. There are so many times in life where I have needed you mom and every single time you have been there. I hope that your day is full of big smiles and raucous laughter. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Happy birthday Mom!
72. Mom, please know that I will never stop admiring you, respecting you, and loving you. You are my whole world, and I hope you have a joyous day. Happy birthday!
73. You play so many parts of my life: teacher, friend, and mom. But no one can ever fill your role in my life. You are my everything, Mom.
74. To my original bestie, happy birthday. Thank you for always being a friend as well as a mom. I hope you get lots of presents, cake, and candy on your big day.
75. I know that I have said some hurtful and even spiteful things over the years, but please know that it was because deep down I was afraid of disappointing you. You mean so much to me that I cannot bear the thought of failing you. I love you so much even if I never say it.
76. Let us enjoy your birthday in a remarkable style just like you deserve, mummy, you are one in a million and indispensable to me.
77. Happy Birthday mom. I can remember all your sacrifices as a mother to make us happy even when we were over demanding you still tried to make us smile.
78. Mother, Drop all your worries in a bin and forget them entirely because it is your birthday and you deserve happiness on your day.
79. You are the greatest mom ever, so I say a big happy birthday to you and hope your new age attracts the best of everything right to you.
80. As long as there are night and day, I will always love you even when death separates us. You are my lovely mom, and I am happy for your birthday.
81. It takes a special and endearing kind of love to sacrifice everything for someone else: a mother’s love. Thank you for sacrificing so much so that I could have a chance at happiness. You are the absolute best, Mom!
82. Mom, you always know how to make me smile so big it hurts and laugh so much I cry. I don’t know how you manage to do that, but I am so glad that you do. Happy birthday Mom!
83. You are the type of woman that people love and admire. You are strong, beautiful, courageous, and wise. You can count me among your many admirers, Mom.
84. You fill my days with joy and laughter. Knowing that you are in my life brings me nothing but happiness. I hope you know that I love you so much, and I wish you the very best on your special day. Happy birthday!
85. Mom, you have such a free and cheerful spirit. I hope that never changes because it’s just one of the many things I admire about you. May your birthday be as full of cheer as you are.
86. I know you are getting older every year Mom but think on the bright side, you will at least always be younger than Dad. It’s good to celebrate the little victories!
87. I am sending warm wishes and endearing words your way for your birthday. Even though we are apart, you will always be in my thoughts as well as in my heart. Happy birthday, Mom!
88. I hope that when you look back on this day that every moment will be an amazing memory because that’s how I feel about all my time spent with you. Happy birthday to my beloved mom!
89. My whole life you have always been there for me. There will never be enough words to convey how deeply grateful I am that I have a mom as wonderful as you, but I can start with “I love you so much”.
90. Thanks for all the years of love and affection, Mom. From diapers to divorce you have always supported me in everything that I have done, and I love you so much for it. May you know only love and happiness on your birthday.
91. With you by my side, I know that I am capable of anything. Thank you for always making me feel invincible, Mom. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are.
92. You manage to fill so many roles in my life: mom, teacher, friend, and confidante. I am grateful for all of them. Thanks for being my everything, Mom.
93. Thanks for all the years of love and affection, Mom. From diapers to divorce you have always supported me in everything that I have done, and I love you so much for it. May you know only love and happiness on your birthday.
94. You are such an overachiever, Mom. You don’t just go through the motions of parenthood; you go above and way beyond. Thank you for always loving, supporting, and caring for me even when it cost you to do so.
95. You have given me so much throughout my life. When I needed strength you gave me hope, when I needed help you gave me support, and when I needed even more you gave me endless, unconditional love.
96. Thanks for all the honest advice, tough love, and unconditional support over the years, Mom. I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and all you’ve given me. I hope that your year is chock full of blessings and love.
97. Happy birthday, to the most influential woman in my life, my beloved mom. You were my everything when I was a kid, and you still are. May your special day be just as phenomenal as you are, Mom.
98. Thank you for always comforting me when I was sad and making me laugh whenever I cried. A mom’s love is always what you need whenever you are down in life. Happy birthday to my incredibly supportive mom!
99. Mom, you are still gorgeous after all these years. It makes me so glad I have your genes! Happy birthday to my stunning mom, and may your birthday be as lovely as you are.
100. I have so many amazing and fond memories of you from my childhood, and I am so fortunate that I have even more memories of you from my adulthood. Three things have always remained constant in my life: your love, affection, and support.
101. I know I don’t always say it, but I really and truly love you, Mom. Even though it’s hard to express, I hope that on your special day you feel just a measure of my love for you. Happy birthday!
102. Throughout my whole life, you have showered me with your love. Thank you for always giving me your all. I am so grateful, and I hope your birthday is filled with every wonder and delight imaginable this year.
103. It’s one of the greatest feelings in the world to know that no matter what you will always have my back, Mom. That kind of love and devotion is hard to come by, and I want you to know that I love and appreciate you for it. Happy birthday Mom!
104. A goddess might be fair, but you are fairer. Happy birthday to my dearest mom!
105. Happy Birthday, Mummy! Your warm hugs are enough to make my days better!
106. Your smile fills my soul with happiness. Happy birthday to you and never stop smiling!
107. Happy Birthday to the best mom! I aspire to be as creative, incredible, and kind as you one day!
108. Happy Birthday, mom! You are the biggest inspiration and role model of my life!
109. Mummy, thank you for raising me as an honest and brave person. Happy Birthday!
110. Happy Birthday, mum! There’s no one else I’d rather turn to in my struggles and sorrows!
111. Mom, I’m so grateful to have you as a parent and a friend. Happy Birthday to you!
112. Wishing you a nice birthday and I want to thank you on this special day as you gave birth to a legend like me!
113. Happy Birthday, Maa! Let me take your place for a week so you can enjoy my freedom!
114. Asking you the same question ten times brings pleasure when we see a false-anger on your face! Happy birthday to the cutest Mom in the world!
115. Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother I know.
116. Your birthday is incomplete without food made by you. So make a nice birthday celebration with your lovely cooking.
117. Dearest Mom, thanks for loving a really messy, spoiled, bratty and stupid child as same as my sibling!
118. Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm yet. Next year, maybe! Happy birthday, sweet Mom!
119. Dear mom, thank you for passing me that beauty gene that always makes you look 20 years younger. Sending you my heartfelt good wishes on this day!
120. You are the symbol of beauty who never learned how to get older. I’d like to know how this ‘reversing age’ mechanism works. Happy birthday, mom!
121. Happy birthday to the fantastic mom who takes all credit for my success and always blames dad for my wrongdoings. May this day return a thousand times.
122. Happy Birthday, Mom! Must be nice to still be so gorgeous and stunning at this age!
123. Dear Mum, Happy Birthday to you! Here’s a hair dye to hide your grey roots!
124. Mummy, I am eternally grateful to you for covering up my bad results! Happy Birthday!
125. Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or whom I meet, you will always be Number One to me.
126. Have a great happy birthday and thanks for all your hugs, kisses, guidance and support that lighted on inspiration in us!
127. Here’s a big hug from your favourite child. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Happy birthday, Mom!
128. When I think about the hardship you had to go through while raising us, my eyes become teary. You deserve all the respect and love today! Happy birthday, mom!
129. Dear mom, please allow me to make this day the most wonderful day of your life. A little smile on your face on this day will make me happiest.
130. Your presence in my life is the biggest blessing of my life. I am who I am only because of your unconditional love and sacrifice. Happy birthday mom!
131. Every time I fell, you helped me get up. You never let me miss a step, get paralyzed by fear or pass up love. I wouldn’t be who I am without you. Happy birthday, Mom!
132. You are the one who made my childhood special, and I remember every minute of it. Thanks to you, Mom. I wish you a very warm and happy birthday. May God pour all the love and warmth on you.
134. I’m a daydream believer, hoping all your wishes come true today. Happy Birthday, Mom!
135. You are breathtakingly beautiful with each year you age, and I promise I’m not just saying this because it’s your Birthday.
136. Yep, I just checked the mirror, and I’m happy to say I look more and more like you every day. That must mean you aren’t looking any older even though it’s your Birthday. That makes my future look fantastic!
137. Only a super mom can do everything you do and still look amazing every day! Happy Birthday to a mom who just keeps getting younger at heart.
138. As you wake up this morning, I hope you enjoy the crisp fresh air full of bright sunshine and relish the sound of chirping birds. May every morning of this new year be as bright and special as the joy you bring to my life. Happy Birthday, Mom!
139. You deserve a birthday that’s as amazing as you are! Happy Birthday to the World’s Best Mother!
140. Heartfelt greetings to my angel darling. May your day be made of sweetness. Happy Birthday, Mom!
141. I hope you always stay as daring as you are now, Mom. You always lead by example, and your ability to show courage in times of strife is nothing short of remarkable. Thanks, for always showing me the way in life.
142. May every day of your life be filled with wonder and glee. We can start with your birthday because I prepared chocolate, cookies, and cake. Nothing brings more wonder and glee than lots and lots of carbs!
143. I wanted to get you something nice this year for your birthday, but I couldn’t find the perfect gift. And then I thought about what I would want on my birthday, a warm hug from you. So, open your arms wide, because I am coming at you!
144. I know that when you are stern with me, it is because you love me. So even though we aren’t the kind of people that do sappy, I want you to know that I love you. I hope your birthday is as meaningful as you are to me.
145. Mom, I know you sacrificed so much of your happiness just so that I could have the opportunity for happiness in my own life. You are an incredibly selfless woman, and I love you so very much for it.
146. Yay! It’s your big day, Mom. I bow before your greatness not just today but every day. Anyone who can put up with me definitely deserves to have a fantastic birthday!
147. You fascinate me in so many ways, Mom. You have so many facets to you. You’re strong, warm, wise, optimistic, caring, and loving. I am amazed at all you are and with all you do. Happy birthday!
148. Mom, you have an inner light that lights up the world around you. May you always shine as brightly as you do now. Happy birthday to my truly luminous mom!
149. Never feel that you are getting old because I will never be too old to turn to you for love, support, and lots of wisdom. May your day be even half as incredible as you are.
150. Mom, I want you to know that even though I aged you so much when I was younger, that you definitely don’t look it. Happy birthday to my ageless mom!
151. Your birthday is a great opportunity to take a moment to express all the love and respect I have for you. I hope that your special day is everything you want it to be because you have earned that and so much more.
152. I know that you push me because you know that I can do better. Thanks for caring enough about me to believe that I can do anything. Your belief in me builds my confidence as well as my soul.
153. Mom, there is so much to admire about you: your kindness, conviction, sincerity, and your charming wit. You are an amazing person and a phenomenal mom. Happy birthday!
154. I don’t know where I would be if I didn’t have such a fantastic mom like you to help me in life. Thank you for providing me with shelter, comfort, food, and love. I am so grateful for you, Mom.
155. Mom, you always taught me to respect my elders. So out of respect, I didn’t get you a cake this year. I wouldn’t want to hurt your feelings with how many candles would be on it! You’re welcome, and happy birthday.
156. There’s not enough time or words to convey the depth of my gratitude and respect for you, Mom. I hope your special day is filled with positivity and love. Happy birthday Mom!
157. Mom, we may not have always had the best of relationships, but we have always had love for one another. You may be difficult, but you are also caring. I hope your special day is filled with warmth and laughter.
158. Thank you for your patience and forgiveness over the years, Mom. You are an absolute saint for being able to deal with me! May your birthday be filled with peace, quiet, and bliss.
159. The word mom isn’t just your title; it’s your legacy. You have left such a vivid impression on the lives of our family, and we are so blessed to have you. Happy birthday, Mom!
160. When I was growing up, I was always trying to copy others. I realize now that I should have been trying to copy you. You are a kind, funny, and utterly delightful woman. I hope your birthday is absolutely magnificent.
161. The bond between a mom and a daughter is like Bruce Willis, unbreakable. Thanks for being my everything, Mom. Happy birthday!
162. There are many traits you passed on to me in life, but it’s your perseverance that has really enabled me to stand on my own. Thanks for showing me how it’s done, Mom.
163. Biology may have made us family, but it is love that made us friends. You are still the person I turn to when I need a friend. Happy birthday to my bestie!
164. Mom, you do the impossible daily. I am not sure how you pull off being so awesome, but I am so sure that you are an amazing mom. I hope your special day is even half as phenomenal as you are.
165. You inspire me now just as much as when I was a kid. I looked up to you then, and I still do. Thank you for always making me feel loved and cherished. Happy birthday!
166. You’ve done so much and received so little. I am so grateful for all you’ve done for me. I can only hope to try and return the favor as much as possible. May your day be filled with lots of delightful moments.
167. Thanks for always providing me with hope for my future, forgiveness for my past, and love for my present. I hope your birthday is even half as remarkable as you are. Happy birthday!
168. You have so many lovable qualities, but it’s your capacity for forgiveness that I most admire. Thanks for not killing me off when I was a teenager! May you receive all your heart desires this year.
169. Happy Birthday Mom! You are the best, and I am blessed to have you as my mother.
170. Take my warm wishes and love from the deepest pith of my heart. Have a nice happy birthday mom!
171. Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you for always showering me with unconditional love!
172. You’re the sweetest and most caring mother ever. I am so blessed to be your kid. Wishing you many returns of the day!
173. I love you more than I could ever express. Happy birthday mom, I love you.
174. Happy birthday, mom. Thank you for everything you did for me.
175. Dear mother, just know that everything you do for me is appreciated more than you know! Happy birthday!
176. Mom, you may be miles apart from me but I can always feel your love. Happy Birthday!
177. Happy birthday mother! I hope God blesses you with good health and you live for many more years to come.
178. Dear mom, happy birthday to you and many returns of the day. May your light continue to guide us all towards a happy life like it always did.
179. No matter how old you become, you’ll always be the same beautiful amazing lady in my eyes. Happy birthday beautiful!
180. I have the adorable mother in the world and can’t thank her enough for making me what I am today! All the best wishes for you for today and ever.
181. You gave me the best life and you are the best gift from God. Life without you is impossible for me. May God keep you healthy and happy in life!
182. I am who I am because of you. Without your contribution, my life would end up in failure. I love you mom. Happy birthday to you!
183. Happy Birthday to the most lovable mother in the world. May God let your life filled with boundless joy!
184. Happy birthday to my amazing mother. You are the best and I love you so much.
185. Heartfelt wishes from the bottom of my heart to the most beautiful woman in the entire universe. Enjoy your special day!
186. Happy Birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!
187. Every birthday memory I have includes you lighting the candles on my cake. Thank you for all you have done, and I look forward to returning the favor this weekend.
188. Every day I wake up, I always have you to thank. I have your guidance, warmth, love, and heart: someone who loves me unconditionally. Right or wrong, you are always my Mom.
189. Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. You will always be Number One to me no matter where I go or whom I meet.
190. So, maybe you always burned dinner and purchased store-bought birthday cakes, but you still managed to make a wonderful family. Happy Birthday to an amazing mom who just keeps getting better.
191. Dear Mom, thank you for being a constant source of motivation in my life. Happy Birthday!
192. Mumma, your wisdom, courage, and kindness amaze me! Happy Birthday to you!
193. You are the only person that has always given me a shoulder to cry on, a joke to laugh at, and a piece of advice to frown at! I am old enough now to give that to you! Happy birthday Mom!
194. Every day I wake up, I always have you to thank. I have your guidance, your warmth, your love, and your heart: someone who loves me unconditionally. Right or wrong, you are always my Mom.
195. I often shake my head in disbelief Mum when it hits me just how big of an inspirational figure you really are. Happy birthday, my inspiration. Keep inspiring!
196. How surprisingly you keep a smile on your face even at the toughest moments! May this spirit be always there! Happy Birthday.
197. You’ll always be the first woman I have ever loved. You are the best mom in every way possible. Happy birthday!
198. May all your birthdays be spent surrounded by the souls who admire you the most. Happy birthday dear mom!
199. Your support and blessings are so precious to me and I am grateful to you for your sacrifices which are countless. Warm and best wishes for the great lady!
200. It’s a blessing to have a mom like you to look up to, to find a shelter when life turns upside down and to speak my mind when no one is there to listen. Happy birthday!
- 200+Birthday Invitation Messages And Wording Ideas
- 198 Prayer Points For Breakthrough With Bible Verses
- 150+ TikTok Quote Ideas For Your Next Viral Post
- Top 150 Beth Dutton’s Quotes
When you’re honouring your mom, make sure you show her how much she means to you. Use these touching birthday quotes for mom from family and friends to tell her exactly how special she is. She may not always be around, but when it comes to birthdays, let her know just how much it means to have such a wonderful woman in your life.