Trinity University Post-UTME form for 2020/2021 session is now on sale. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes.
Faculty of Basic Medical and Applied Sciences
1. Department of Computer and Information Science
2. Department of Biological Sciences
3. Department of Physics with Electronics
4. Department of Chemical Science
5. Department of Medical Laboratory Science
6. Department of Nursing Science
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
1. Department of Management Sciences
2. Department of Languages
3. Department of Economics
4. Department of Mass Communication
5. Department of Political Science
Candidates who have chosen Trinity University as their First Choice Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 160 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
Candidates can only apply for ANY of the above-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are to visit the online application portal: https://www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng/2020_2021application.php to fill the application form.