Trinity University Post-UTME 2021: Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details Have Been Released – See How to Apply
Trinity University Post-UTME form for the 2021/2022 session is now on sale. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes.
Faculty of Basic Medical and Applied Sciences
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
Department of Chemical Science
Department of Biological Sciences
Department of Medical Laboratory Science
Department of Physics with Electronics
Department of Nursing Science
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences.
Department of Management Sciences
Department of Mass Communication
Department of Languages
Department of Political Science
Department of Economics
- Candidates who have chosen Trinity University as their First Choice Institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 160 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates can only apply for ANY of the above-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.