GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Taraba State University (TSU), Jalingo Acceptance Fee Payment, Clearance and Registration Guidelines for Freshers and Returning Students for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Management of the Taraba State University, TASU wishes to inform all newly admitted and returning students of the various degree programmes of the institution that the registration exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
Online Registration for Fresh/Newly Admitted Students commences IMMEDIATELY.
All students are advised to visit the University portal to commence online registration immediately.
Successful applicants should login to the Student Portal (with JAMBNO as USERNAME and PASSWORD), then proceed to make payment for their Acceptance Fee, thereafter print out their Offer of Admission Letter.
- All fees attached must be paid online at the time of registration
- No Refund after Payment
- Late Registration attracts a fine of Five Thousand Naira (N,5000) Only.
- If it is discovered at any time that you have given false information about yourself, you will be required to withdraw from the University.
- No change of name after registration will be tolerated except on account of marriage (in case of female students)
- Change of Course will not be tolerated, except if it becomes obvious and will attract Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) only .
Taraba State University Acceptance Fees and Registration Procedures for Freshers and Returning Students 2020/2021
- Students are advised to visit the TASU students registration portal https://tsuniversity.edu.ng/online/student/login.php
- Login to the student window with your JAMB NUMBER as the USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Click on the SIGN IN Button.
- Read the instructions outlined in the portal
- Fill and Complete the online registration form
- Finally click on Submit Button.
NOTE: Kindly ensure you change your password upon successful login.
If you can’t remember your login details, feel free to chat with the support team to help you retrieve your login details or visit your department.