This is to inform all shortlisted candidates for the UBEC Federal Teachers’ Scheme
Screening Test that the Computer Based Test (CBT) is scheduled to take place as
- Date: Saturday, 24 October, 2020
- Venue: Designated ComputerBased Test Centres (CBT) in all the State Capitals and Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
- Time: 7 am prompt (verification of Applicants shall commence at 8:30 am)
The address of the designated CBT Centre in each state will be provided by the State
Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) and at UBEC Zonal and State Offices nationwide.
Candidates are to come to the CBT Centre with the following materials:
- Original copy of the printed application form
- Original credential for sighting as well as photocopy for submission at the Test Centre
- Valid identity card: National Identity Card, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License
- International Passport
- Facemask and hand Sanitizer
Candidates should please note that lateness to the CBT test will not be tolerated importantly, candidates are to comply with all Covid 19 protocols the centres and also ensure that prohibited items are not brought to the centre.
information, contact: 0803336477, 07032232577, 08035014256
ANNOUNCER: UBEC MANAGEMENT