Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the two (2) years National Diploma (ND) and two (2) years Higher National Diploma (HND) of the School of Health Information Management in the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City.
National Diploma Programme (ND)
- Prospective candidates must possess minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings at WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB in the following areas: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other subject from: Physics, Geography, Economics and Government.
- Candidates must have met the 2021 JAMB/UTME National cut-off for public Polytechnics & Mono-technics.
Higher National Diploma Programme (HND)
- Candidates must possess the National Diploma (ND) certificates in Health Information Management in addition to meeting the requirements stipulated in A (i) above.
- Technician certificates in Health Information Management from Schools and Colleges of Health Technology may be considered for admission if such schools have been accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) and must meet the requirements stated in A (i) above.
- Candidates must possess certificates or letter of one year Industrial Training (I.T) from a recognized public Health facility.
Method of Application
- Candidates for National Diploma are to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only. Candidates who have not chosen the School previously can go ahead to effect change of institution and course as the case may be after the stipulated screening fees has been paid.
- Candidate for Higher National Diploma are to pay a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Naira (N6,000) only. All payments should be made into UBTH revenue through the UBTH pay points.
Completed forms should be returned to the office of the Head of School on or before Friday 3rd September 2021.
Date: Saturday 18th September, 2021
Venue: The School premises.
Time: 10am Prompt.
For further enquiry please call this number: 08063921117
Joshua Uwaila, Esq.
Head, Public Relations and Protocol Unit
For: Chief Medical Director