UI Postgraduate Portal And Application-If you are looking for information about the University of Ibadan postgraduate program, application and login portal, then you stopped at the right webpage as we are going to give you all the information you need to know.
The University of Ibadan which is fondly known as UI has made its postgraduate portal login available for new and returning postgraduate students.
It creates an account to perform academic actions without much stress and we will be showing you everything you need to know about the portal login.
So do well to follow through to the end of the article so that you don’t miss out on any information.
About The University Of Ibadan (UI)
The University of Ibadan is a public research institution that was established in 1948 as the University College Ibadan as one of the many colleges within the University of London.
The university became independent in 1963 and it is the oldest degree-awarding institution in Nigeria.
This great citadel of knowledge of contributed to the political, industrial, cultural and economic development of the country and the history and influence of the institution has made it one of the most prestigious universities in Africa.
The University of Ibadan is made up of 92 academic departments with 17 faculties.
Official UI Postgraduate Portal Login
The University of Ibadan (UI) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) student login portal can be accessed through the link below and for more information about the postgraduate program, do well to contact the school portal.
- The UI Postgraduate students’ portal is: https://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng/
- The UI official website is: https://ui.edu.ng/
Benefits Of The UI Postgraduate Portal Login
- This is where accounts are being created and certain academic actions are performed with ease.
- The portal is used for various purposes like admission form applications and also for registration and checking admission list.
- The portal is used to access admission status, admission letter, upload admission result and other issues relating to admission.
- The portal is where all the university online and admission processes are carried out.
How To Change Or Reset UI Postgraduate Student Portal Login Password
In some cases, you might have forgotten your password to log into the portal; well, you shouldn’t worry as we are going to show you how you could change or reset your password.
- Go to the Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password, fill and enter the required details
- Click on submit button
To get further information about the University of Ibadan (UI) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) students’ login portal, you can send an email to the registrar, [email protected].
How To Apply For UI Postgraduate Admission Form
The procedure for getting application forms is available at https://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng/.
The application form cost N13,000 for academic programmes and N18,000 for professional programmes.
The applicants for the degree of Master and Postgraduate Diploma are to pay an extra N3,000 for the test of proficiency in English Language.
Steps to follow in filling the application forms:
- All the application forms are to be submitted online and applicants are to approach any of the Banks listed on the invoice. Note that E-channels are available at GTB and Skye Bank Plc.
- Please note that incomplete information from an applicant may delay or stop action on his or her application.
- A candidate may apply to only one department or programme.
- Applicants are to upload their relevant credentials and submit along with their application electronically.
- Acknowledgement of applicants would be informed electronically of progress in the processing of their forms and this is through the email addresses provided in the electronically filled application form.
You are to provide:
- Letters of Recommendation: the UI Postgraduate School requires three letters of recommendation and this should be from faculty members or others well acquainted with the student’s academic work.
- The referee forms are also available online and to be completed and submitted electronically.
- Transcripts/Certificates: the official transcripts of all degrees completed are to be mailed directly to the Postgraduate School.
- If the Registrar of an applicant’s University will provide an official copy to the school directly then the applicant must send an unofficial or student’s copy of the transcript with the application for temporary reference.
- To prevent delays, applicants should ensure they make adequate arrangements with their registrar to provide transcripts before the stipulated deadline.
When Is The Deadline For UI Postgraduate Application?
There is no specified date set for the deadline.
We promised to give you all the necessary information you need to know about the UI Postgraduate Portal Login and application and we are sure we delivered.
But for further enquiries and information about the UI Postgraduate program, visit their portal at: https://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng/ or their official website at: https://ui.edu.ng/.
Always visit this page so as to get the latest update about the UI postgraduate portal login and program.