Apply For Fully Funded UMY University Scholarship _ The UMY University Scholarship which is set as a fully-funded program Is pleased to be accepting online applications from suitably qualified students.
This is an amazing scholarship that is designed to recruit highly qualified international students to get their abroad study at the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY). The scholarship host university aims to be a top university by advancing knowledge and technology based on the Islamic values and to contribute to the betterment of the society. These Scholarships are open for almost all the academic fields and areas available at the host university.
This university scholarship program is available for international students from all region of the world who want to study at the UMY University sited in Indonesia. The scholarship is available for the foreign students to get studies at the undergraduate levels,Masters levels and Ph.D. degree levels. The scholarship offers numerous benefits including that selected candidates will be offered free tuition and extra Monthly Allowance for one year:Undergraduates gets IDR 1,850,000, Master’s students IDR 2,350,000, Doctoral students IDR 2,600,000 .For the second year level studies, the tuition scholarship coverage will be granted based on the accumulated grade point average. Read on for more details!
Students are free to apply into the Faculty of Medicine:Nursing,Pharmacy. The Faculty of Social & Politic Science:International Relations,Communication Science, Government Affairs & Administration. The Faculty of Language Education: English Language Education, Arabic Language Education, Japanese Language Education. The Faculty of Agriculture: Agro-tech, Agribusiness. The Faculty of Engineering: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Information Technology. The Faculty of Law: Law, The Faculty of Islamic Studies: Communication and Islamic, Broadcasting, Islamic Education Muamalat (Islamic Banking & Finance). The Faculty of Economic and Business: Accounting, Management, Economic Development (Islamic Economic and Banking)
For the MASTER PROGRAM, you are free to apply into the available areas at the host University including: Management, Islamic Studies,Government Affairs & Administration, Nursing, International Relations, Hospital Management, Law. While for the Doctoral Program, you could go for Islamic Education Psychology,Islamic Politics, and Management
Founded in the year 1981, the Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta (UMY) is a well-known private university sited in Yogyakarta under the affiliation of Muhammadiyah. UMY was rated to stand at the 4th best university and one of the top private university sited in Indonesia by the World University Rankings and Reviews in the year 2013 and was given International accredition by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars in the year 2015.
Summary of Details About UMY University Scholarship
Host institution: Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) in Indonesia .
Fields/Areas of study: Available fields at the university.
Number of awards to be given: Not specified.
Program Duration: Undergraduate program (for 8 semesters), Postgraduate program (for 4 semesters), Doctoral : for 4 academic years (up to 8 semesters).
Scholarship Target group: Open to all nationalities.
Application Deadline: November 25, 2022 OR April 28, 2023
UMY University Scholarship Coverage
Selected candidates will be offered free tuition and the below Monthly Allowance for one year:
- Undergraduates gets IDR 1,850,000
- Master’s students IDR 2,350,000
- Doctoral students IDR 2,600,000 .
For the second year level studies, the tuition scholarship benefits will be regarded based on the accumulated grade point average (GPA) as follow:
- For Undergraduate Programs
GPA ≥ 3.00 will get Free tuition fee and living cost
2.75 ≤ GPA < 3.00 will get Discount 75% of their tuition fee
< 2.75 the Scholarship will be Revoked.
- For Master and Doctoral Program GPA Scholarship
GPA ≥ 3.50 will get Free tuition fee and living cost
3.25 ≤ GPA < 3.50 will get Discount 75% of their tuition fee
3.00 ≤ GPA < 3.25 will get Discount 50% of their tuition fee
GPA < 2.75 the Scholarship is Revoked.
Available Academic Fields at the Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta
Below is the list of all the available programs and areas at the Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta| UMY University Scholarship
- International Program (for Bachelor)
The International Program Business (IMaBs)
The International Program of Accounting (for IPAcc)
The International Program for Islamic and Finance (IPIEF)
The International Program of International (IPIREL)
The International Program of Governmental & Administration (IGOV)
International Program of Communication Studies
International Program of Law & Sharia (IPOLS)
- Regular Programs
Below are the available regular programs
- The Bachelor’s Program
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Agro technology
- Islamic Education
- Sharia Economics
- English Language Education
- Arabic Language Education
- Japanese Language Education.
The Master’s Program
- Islamic Studies
- Hospital Administration
- Government Affairs and Administration
- Nursing crna program
- International Relations
- Civil Engineering
- For Doctoral Program
- Islamic Educational Psychology
- Islamic Political Science
- Governmental Affairs & Administration.
For more information on the available study programs, please visit the official website.
UMY University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
All applicants for this Asia scholarship program must meet the following set criteria:
- Applicants applying for the Undergraduate level scholarship must have a high school certificate.
- You must be available for the entire program duration: Undergraduate program (for 8 semesters), Postgraduate program (for 4 semesters), Doctoral : for 4 academic years (up to 8 semesters).
- The Scholarship is Open to all nationalities.
- candidates applying for a Master’s degree scholarship must have an Undergraduate degree.
- candidates applying for a PhD degree must have master degree.
- candidate meet the English language requirements.
Documents Requirement For Application into UMY University Scholarship
- Your CV/Resume
- Your High school certificate
- Your Undergraduate certificate
- Your Postgraduate certificate
- Your Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter obtained from Home University
- Your TOEFL/IELTS Results
- Achievement Certificates
- Research Proposal
- Medical Check-up
How Can I Apply for the UMY University Scholarship?
The Interested candidates in the UMY university scholarship program are expected to click on the apply button available in the official website and follow the application instructions to submit their online applications.
- Just before you apply; make sure you ain’t failing any of these criteria : Applicants applying for the Undergraduate level scholarship must have a high school certificate,candidates applying for a Master’s degree scholarship must have an Undergraduate degree,candidates applying for a PhD degree must have master degree. Note that candidate meet the English language requirements to apply.
- Applicants are also required to make upload of all these required documents:CV/Resume,High school certificate,Undergraduate certificate, Postgraduate certificate, Academic Transcript, Recommendation Letters obtained from Home University, TOEFL/IELTS Results, Achievement Certificates, Research Proposal and Medical Check-up
- while filling out the UMY online application form. All documents are expected to be submitted in the English Language. The application deadline is on the 25th of November . For more information on the UMY University Scholarship, kindly refer to the official website:
Interested and Fit? Do well to apply as soon as possible. This is a golden scholarship opportunity that is designed to recruit highly qualified international students to get their abroad study at the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY). The scholarship host university targets to be a top university by advancing knowledge and technology based on the Islamic values and to contribute to the betterment of the society. Good luck!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the UMY University Scholarship Duration?
Program Duration: Undergraduate program (for 8 semesters), Postgraduate program (for 4 semesters), Doctoral : for 4 academic years (up to 8 semesters
What is the last date to apply for UMY University Scholarship?
Application Deadline: November 25, 2022 OR April 28, 2023