UNIJOS Admission Portal – www.portal.unijos.edu.ng: The authority of UNIJOS has enabled the student portal. And this portal is to make academic activities for students easier. UNIJOS is a University that operates in Nigeria.
Also, the university is in Plateau State, Nigeria. Additionally, they have a portal where students and members of the public can learn more about the school. However, just continue reading through this article to learn more. But first, what do you know about UNIJOS?
The University of Jos (UNIJOS)
The University of Jos, abbreviated as UNIJOS. And it is a Federal University in Jos, Plateau State, central of Nigeria. What became the University of Jos was established in November 1971 from the satellite campus of the University of Ibadan.
Also, the first students were admitted in January 1972 as pre-degree students and the first Bachelor of Arts degree program begun in October 1973. In October 1975, then military government under General Murtala Mohammed established the UNIJOS.
It was established as a separate institution. The first Vice-Chancellor of the UNIJOS was Professor Gilbert Onuaguluchi. Classes began at the newly reorganized University of Jos in October 1976 with 575 students spreading over the existing four faculties.
Importance of UNIJOS Admission Portal
The UNIJOS Admission portal is created for old and prospective Students of the University. Also, it is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Payment of school fees.
- Also, checking of results.
- Additionally, admission form application.
- Furthermore, checking admission requirements.
- Also, checking programmes duration.
- Plus, admission letter download and how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities.
UNIJOS Admission Portal
You can access UNIJOS Admission portal via the following links:
- Also, https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission
- Also, https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ug/portal/admissions
How to Check UNIJOS Admission Lists
The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the admission list for the 2021 academic session.
- Go to UNIJOS admission list checking portal at https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ug/portal/admissions.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Also, then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your UNIJOS admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Furthermore, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Also, select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
UNIJOS Second Batch Admission List
To check UNIJOS 2nd batch admission list:
Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission. And follow the instructions from the Merit Batch Above.
UNIJOS Third Batch Admission List
To check University of Jos 3rd batch admission list:
Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
And follow the instructions from the Merit Batch Above.
UNIJOS Acceptance fee Payment Procedure
After a student has been offered an Admission in University of Jos, the first thing to do is to go into the school and pay for your acceptance fee.
Failure to pay for your acceptance fee quick and fast, may lead you to forfeit your Admission.
UNIJOS School fee
After you have paid your UNIJOS Acceptance fee, your second and most important thing to do next is to go to any nearby commercial bank around the school to pay for your school fees.
However, congratulations to all the candidates their names appeared on the UNIJOS admission list.