Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Preliminary French Programme mounted by the Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Arts, University of Jos.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: This is a full-time one academic year programme.
Interested applicants must possess a minimum of four (4) credits at Ordinary level including English language. The possession of a credit in any Nigerian language would be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Forms are available and can be obtained from April 19 to July 30, 2021 on-line on the University’s website: http://mis/unijos.edu.ng/Application-Form after payment of the sum of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira only).
SUBMISSION OF FORMS AND CLOSING DATE:
All completed application forms should be returned to the Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Arts, Naraguta Campus, University of Jos, P.M.B.2084 Jos, Nigeria on or before July 30th 2021 and should contain:
- Certified copies of academic qualifications.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Indigene certificate.
- Birth certificate/statutory declaration of age.
Note: (1) At the end of the programme successful candidates are required to show evidence of having scored the minimum UTME cut-off point for admission into the degree programme.
(2) Contact the Department of Foreign Languages if forms are not accessible.
(3) The University does not provide accommodation for candidates offered admission into the Pre-degree programmes.
Chief Monday M. Danjem