UNILAG Portal – www.unilag.edu.ng/remita/index.html: The authority of UNILAG has enabled the student portal. It is pertinent to note that the University of Lagos is a leading institution. And it is dedicated to quality teaching, learning, research and community service.
In this article, you shall get more information about UNILAG and latest updates about the University and her portal. However, what do you know about UNILAG?
Also, the UNILAG portal is where her students can make payments and carry out academic activities at ease. Thus, as a student of the UNILAG, you can access this portal from anywhere.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG)
The University of Lagos is popularly known as UNILAG. And it is a public research university in Lagos, Nigeria. Also, it is one of the five first generation universities in Nigeria. It was founded in 1962.
Furthermore, it presently has three Campuses in the Mainland of Lagos. Whereas. two of its Campuses are located in Yaba. The main campus is in Akoka. And the recently created campus is at the former School of Radiography.
Also, its College of Medicine is located in Idi-Araba, Surulere. And its main campus is largely surrounded by the Lagos lagoon and has 802 acres of land. UNILAG over the past few years has developed leaders in many disciplines through our various programmes.
Why the UNILAG Portal is Necessary
The UNILAG portal is created for old and prospective Students of the University. Also, it is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Payment of school fees.
- Also, checking of results.
- Additionally, admission form application.
- Furthermore, checking admission requirements.
- Also, checking programmes duration.
- Plus, admission letter download and how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities.
You can access the UNILAG portal via the following links below:
- Also, https://unilag.edu.ng/
- UNILAG Foundation https://foundation.unilag.edu.ng/
Eligibility Requirements for UNILAG Post UTME
Below are the eligibility criteria for UNILAG Post UTME:
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. Additionally, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- However, any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
Applying for UNILAG Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. And then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Also, click on Post-UTME Application
- Furthermore, login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Additionally, generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
However, more enquiries or further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com. Please, candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
UNILAG Screening Exercise: Time and Requirements
- Accreditation of candidates commences at
00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for
your screening and POST UTME/DE evaluation
- Also, note that the date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
2021 UNILAG Post UTME Restrictions
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Thus, parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- Also, no GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
- Furthermore, candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- Additionally, the University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- Also, the University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
UNILAG Payment Portal
Below are the steps to take on making payments on the UNILAG Payment Portal:
- Log on to https://unilag.edu.ng/remita/index.html
- Select the category you belong to. You will see categories like student, staff and others.
- Click on the category you belong to and follow the instructions carefully.