GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Samuel Asabia Professorial Chair of Business Ethics Recruitment 2021: University of Lagos (UNILAG) Calls for Applications from Qualified Candidates to Fill the Vacant Position of the Samuel Asabia Professorial Chair of Business Ethics, See Eligibility, Requirements, Remuneration, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
The University of Lagos invites suitable candidates to apply for the Samuel Asabia Professorial Chair of Business Ethics
A. JOB SPECIFICATION
The successful applicant will be called Samuel Asabia Professor of Business Ethics
A candidate for the position must meet the following criteria.
- Ph.D in Business Administration/Social Sciences.
- Must not be below Senior Lecturer and must have an impeccable record of teaching and research.
- Not less than eight (8) years of teaching/research experience in the University or comparable institution.
- Candidate may be appointed as a full-time Professor, residing in the University of Lagos or as a Visiting Professor.
- Show evidence of scholarly contribution to knowledge in the area of Business Ethics in reputable journals, book and monographs
- Must be able to initiate and develop research projects involving, particularly, team work of a multidisciplinary character, in Business Ethics.
- Possesses administrative and academic leadership skills augmented by requisite communication and interpersonal skills and must be of proven
- Possession of cutting-edge information technology (IT) skills will be an added advantage.
The enhance salary package for the endowed chair includes the following:
i. Transportation (Car and Driver)
ii. Research Allowance
iii. Journal Allowance
iv. Learned Society Subscription Allowance
v. Local Transportation and Travelling Allowance.
vi. Books and Periodicals
vii. Housing Allowance
viii. Conferences Grant.
The Chair has a tenure of two
FURTHER ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO:
The Chair has a tenure of three years
E. CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
As contained in the approved Regulations Governing the Conditions of Service of Senior Staff of the University of Lagos
F. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should submit ten (10) copies of detailed application and curriculum vitae which must contain the following facts:
i. Names in full
ii. Place & Date of Birth
iii. Home Address
iv. Postal Address
v. Telephone No.
viii. Marital Status
ix. Number and Ages of Children
x. Secondary and Post-Secondary Education (including dates and institutions)
xi. Academic and professional Qualifications (including distinctions and credits with dates)
xii. Statement of Experience including details of former and present positions with dates)
xiii. List of Publications
xiv. Other activities outside current employment
xv. Names and Addresses of three referees
xvi. Proposed date of availability for duties if appointed
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are advised to visit the University of Lagos website, www.unilag.edu.ng for further details on the method of application. All applicants are to visit recruitment.unilg.edu.ng to complete the online application and attach the acknowledgement print out to their written
Further enquiries should be directed to:
The Ag. Director Deputy Registrar
Office of Advancement Human Resources Management
Top Floor, Bookshop Building Development, Senate House
University of Lagos University of Lagos
Tel No: 08158454145 Tel No: 08072185236
G. CLOSING DATE
Application and supporting materials should be sent to the Deputy Registrar, Human Resources Management Department, Second Floor, Senate House, University of Lagos, Akoka, not later than forty-two (42) days from the date of this publication.
MR. OLADEJO AZEEZ , ESQ