University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 is Out [Get Admitted into 200 Level]
This page is for you if you don’t have hope in your JAMB Score, maybe because of low or no score. It also for people who are yet to write JAMB.
This page, we will introduce you to a programme, University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) admits students even without the students writing JAMB. This is popularly called admission without JAMB.
It’s with great honour that we present to you the UNILORIN JUPEB Form.
About JUPEB Programme
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a national examination body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The Board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for the candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in the Universities and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into University courses at the 200 level in Nigerian and partnering Foreign Universities.
About UNILORIN JUPEB Programme
University of Ilorin is one of the partnering Universities for JUPEB. The University will be training candidates for JUPEB examination.
Successful candidates will be eligible for Direct Entry admission (200 level) in the University of Ilorin and other participating Universities through Jamb.
Admission of JUPEB graduates into University of Ilorin shall be based strictly on merit and other entry requirements in proportion to the admission quota of the University for various programmes.
Candidates Eligible to Obtain UNILORIN JUPEB Form
- Applicants must possess credits in at least five relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results may also apply.
- Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University.
UNILORIN JUPEB Subject Combination
Below are available subejcts you can combine for the UNILORIN JUPEB Programme.
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics
- Economics, Government, Literature in English
- Government, Literature in English, Islamic Religious Studies
- Business Management, Economics, Government
- Literature in English, Economics, Yoruba
- Literature in English, Economics, Music
- Literature in English, Economics, History
- Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English
- Economics, Geography, Mathematics
- Government, Mathematics, Physics
- Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies
- Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
- Mathematics, Physics, Geography
- Chemistry, Physics, Economics
- Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies
- Accounting, Economics, Geography
- Accounting, Economics, Government
- Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics
- Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics
- Economics, Government, Mathematics
- Business Studies, Economics, Geography
- Biology, Economics, Government
- Biology, Mathematics, Physics
- Biology, Economics, Geography
- Biology, Economics, Literature in English
- Biology, Chemistry, Economics
- Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics
- French, Government, Literature-in-English
Courses Available for UNILORIN JUPEB Programme
Courses are available in the following Faculties:
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF ENIGNEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNILORIN JUPEB.
Students who meet the above requirements can proceed to apply online (only) with a non-refundable fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000) only.
Follow the application steps below to get started.
Visit the University of Ilorin website (unilorin.edu.ng) to access the JUPEB portal.
STEP 1: NOTICE
You are expected to have a valid phone number and an active email address, where you will receive a verification link to confirm your registration, note that an email address and phone number can only be used once.
If you have a valid email address and phone number, Click on the Register Menu to start your registration.
STEP 2: SIGN-UP REGISTRATION
Fill-in your information as shown on the form displayed on the right hand side and click on create account. A verification link will be sent to your email address to activate your account. In case you did not receive an email, click on resend code at the sign-up page.
STEP 3: ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION
Click on the link sent to your email for account confirmation, in case you did not get an email in your inbox, check your spam folder, or search for JUPEB in your mail-box.
STEP 4: LOGIN
You can only login when your account has been activated through the link provided in your email.
STEP 5: APPLICATION PAYMENT
After successful login, click on Application Payment on the left hand side, enter your card details appropriately and click on pay button to complete your payment.
STEP 6: BIO-DATA FORM
Complete the Bio-data form, and click on next button to proceed to other page
GENERAL INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS
- Limited accommodation is available for successful applicants after completion of registration.Allocation of the available spaces would be on first-come-first-served basis.
- Students who fail JUPEB examinations may be allowed to re-apply for the programme.
- Following admission, registration & commencement of the programme, requests for refund of School Fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the programme
- Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) only.
DEADLINE TO APPLY / CLOSING DATE: Not Stated
COMMENCEMENT OF UNILORIN JUPEB LECTURES
Lectures will commence on Wednesday, 30th September, 2020.