The Management of the University of Port-Harcourt via its COVID-19 Steering Committee has announced the COVID-19 guidelines for the university community.
Staff/Students of the institution are urged to kindly adhere to the guidelines.
The guidelines read thus;
1. Face mask must be properly worn
2. Temperature check is compulsory
3. Regular hand washing
4. Regular sanitizing of hands
5. Always maintain physical distancing of 2 metres apart
6. The mouth and nose should be covered with tissue when coughing or sneezing
7. Avoid self medication
8. Those who test positive will be moved to the treatment centre
9. Report to the O.B. LULU-BRIGGS Health centre if you observe the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Sneezing