University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Screening Schedule (DATES) For 2020/2021 Academic Session
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session; is scheduled to now take place between 23rd November 2020 and 5th December 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
FOR THOSE PREPARING FOR POST UTME AND OTHER TYPES OF COMPUTER BASED TESTS COMING UP APPLY FOR CBT PRACTICE HERE… UNIBEN CBT PRACTICE TEST
ELIGIBILITY – PLEASE NOTE:
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening ExerciseNOTE THAT CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS CAN GO AHEAD TO APPLY FOR SCREENING
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Follow the procedure below for first time applicants:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal; Select the WAEUP PORTAL.
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date (16th November2020) to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
Candidates should go back on-line on Monday, 16th November, 2020 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.