University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Have Been Released [See Application Details And Guidelines]
This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos, (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session will be on sale from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 30th October, 2020.
POST-UTME TEST: The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new course/ programme different from the former course/programme.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form.
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening. Payment can be made via the online payment portal.
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
If you still have any questions regarding the UNILAG 2019/2020 Post UTME, please feel free to ask your questions using the comment box. You can also call any of the following numbers:08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
- The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, and any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
Oladejo Azeez, Esq.
Registrar and Secretary to Council