University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [See Application Details And Guidelines]
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic session is out. Registration commence Wednesday 5th August and will end Friday 28th August 2020.
Candidates Eligible to Apply: DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 WHO MADE UNN THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION SHOULD ALSO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING.
UNN JUPEB Candidates are encouraged to obtain the Direct Entry Form.
How to Apply for UNN Direct Entry
- Log on to the UNN Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students and click Online Application Form
- The Click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Admission Screening Application
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Direct Entry Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
CLOSING DATE: Deadline to apply is Friday, August 28, 2020.