The list of candidates admitted into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See how to check UNN admission list below
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes.
UNN admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check UNN Admission List
Currently, UNN prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNN admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the Candidates that made it UNN Admission List.